💙🖕🏼

Disclaimer: I started this book so I can work on my s*x scenes but I didn't wanna write a book just full of smut so I added a little storyline. Okay bye 🙂

Mature Themes

Bleu Jones

I woke up due to someone knocking on my door. Fuck I can't ever sleep in peace anymore. "Yes" Sylvia turned around and her smile went away. "Can I get my jacket out of Jasmines room" she chewed on her bottom lip.

"Sure" I put my hand out, so she can grab it and I pulled her into the house. She immediately let go when she got in the house, and she ran up the stairs to do something I don't know I forgot.

"Thanks" she showed her jacket and grabbed the doorknob, but I grabbed her wrist. "I don't like studs" she said immediately but didn't pull away which let me know she didn't fully mean it.

I walked up to her "Look at me baby girl " I whispered in her ear.

She looked at me and made eye contact for a few seconds until she started squirming. "I don't like studs" she said again to me but without looking at me. "So you not wet right now?" "Nope" she mumbled. "Okay" I unbuttoned her pants making her look at me. I put my hand at the base line of her boxers, and she bit her lip.

I ran my one of my fingers over her slit, and she almost melted in my arms. She grabbed my wrist and I rubbed around her clit "fuck" she whispered making me smile. Her hips started moving and I took that as she wanted more.

I put a finger at her entrance, and she looked at me. I pushed my finger in, and she sucked in a breath and once she tapped my wrist I moved my finger. She let out her breath "shit shit shit" she cried out and I would've laughed if she wasn't squeezing the fuck out of my wrist.

She let go of my wrist and put her hand around neck and pulled me closer. She kissed on my neck and I added another finger making her moan into my neck. "You feel so good around my fingers mama" my fingers were hitting her spot, and she was clenching around me.

"I'm gonna c- fuck" her body shook, and she squeezed my neck. She better be lucky I like that shit. When she rode out her orgasm I pulled my hand out and licked my fingers.

"I dOn'T liKe sTuDs, mhm sure you don't" I smirked at her while she flipped me off and rolled her eyes. "I just did" she looked back at the floor.

"Go sit on the couch, while I go wash my hands" she nodded and I went to the bathroom. "FUCK" I screamed once I seen my neck, I seen a little hand print around my neck. It was kinda faded out but you can still see the shit.

I washed my hands, then went to the living room. "You know I know you liked it and all but my neck didn't do shit to you" I pouted, and she laughed. I mugged her, and she shrugged "I am serious I don't like studs" "yeah well I have proof you certainly like this one."

"Look I know how you feel especially founding out you like what your community doesn't find "acceptable or expects" which is ignorant and hypocritical but I'm not gonna pressure you into this."

We spent a few minutes in pure silence which I didn't mind. "I wanna try it out" she said then nodded but I think the nod was more to herself than me.

"Okay but just know this is just EXPERIMENTING and no RELATIONS are being involved, got it?" She nodded making me smile.

"Well you should go" I got up, and she followed "what am I gonna do about Jasmine?" "Your girlfriend" I said in a duh tone. "Yeah but your sister" she rolled her eyes.

"She ain't family, we just went to the same sperm bank. Bye baby girl." I kissed her check and before she asked another question I closed the door. "FUCK" I screamed again and ran upstairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🙈😭