👩‍👩‍👧‍👦🥲

Bleu Jones

"I'm in love with you."

"No you're not. You're in love with the idea of being in love with me."

"Isn't that the same thing?"

"No you stupid whore. Leave that man girl." One of my younger sisters Violet said to the TV as her and my other siblings watched a movie.

"Babygirl needs to know her worth." My other youngest sister Sepia said shaking her head while the others nodded in agreement.

"Shiii I can show her beautiful ass how much she's worth." My brother Cyan(sai- an) said rubbing his hands together making everyone in the room laugh.

"Who does this boy think he is?" "Ashy ass hands." "Bony ass fingers." "Goofy ass." "All I hear is sand paper from them ashy shits." My sisters went in on him making me hoot and holler.

"Nigga said she hears sand paper." I shook my head wiping my tears. Cyan was sitting there slightly mad. "Alright y'all calm down." I said getting them to contain their laughter.

"I got some lotion for you upstairs bro" I teased snickering and all you heard was laughs, hollers and clapping.
~~~~~~
Later that day.
8:30 pm.

"Alright. What y'all want to eat?' I said coming downstairs.

"Uummmmmmmmm" Sepia extra ass said. "Girl you're doing too much. Let's get Canes or Sonic" Violet said and Sepia mugged her so damn hard.

"Don't speak for me Grinch." Sepia said bring up our childhood inside joke about Violet being hairy.

I smiled knowing how this was about to go.

"Of course you would say the Grinch when you're one of the main characters. Cindy Loo" Violet said then pointed to Sepia's hair, and it was fucked up low-key.

Sepia stood up from the couch and I grabbed her making her sit back down. Standing in font of her making sure she can't get up.

Sepia is one of those who always started shit then wanna be sensitive when you finish it. She doesn't cry though she just fights.

"You lucky she's holding me back" Sepia said, and I smirked because I wasn't even really on her. "Yeah okay. You know what timing I'm on." Violet said waving Sepia off.

"Y'all are too much. I asked one question." I shook my head.

"Now you see what I have to go through" Cyan said shaking his head. Before I could say anything Violet was already on go.

"Bro go through puberty then we'll talk" Violet said.

"V you're killing me" I laughed. Violet was definitely my sister, always on go and ready to shut someone down.

Violet is the silent but deadly type, you would never expect her to clown you or beat you up because of how innocent she looks but once you get her started you'll wish you didn't.

Like I already mentioned Sepia is the sensitive one, she'll be in her feelings about what you just said and now you in a headlock. Her little ass be on it.

Then there's Cyan, he be talking big shit. He one instigating ass nigga foreal, he one of those mf that likes to see drama unfold which I hate but he a dude so it's expected.

Lastly, there's Leo. My smallest brother, he's only 6 but that little boy is why they invented the word bad.

"The last one to the car has to wake up Leo" I said, and we raced to my car. "Mann fuck y'all" Cyan mumbled as he headed back into the house.
************************************************
Hi besties 😋🥶🖤💯 Yes they're all named after colors. 🙂