😭😉

Bleu Jones

I heard the front door close and smirked looking at myself in the mirror. "Finally" I walked out the bathroom and my phone rang.

I was lowkey hoping it was Abbylyn but of course it wasn't. "Hey ma." I said walking downstairs "hey baby, mom and I wanted to know if you could watch your siblings for a weekend." She said showing my other mom who watch on the couch eating chips and watching TV.

"Yeah of course. Where y'all going though?" I asked putting her on the counter as I went into my fridge. "We're planning to go on a little vacation but not like our annual family one. Just me and momma" she said smiling and blushing.

"When are y'all leaving?" "Tomorrow, I know I should've been called you but the kids just told us that they wanted to go over yours." She said rolling her eyes and flicking her bang out of her face. 😭

"That's coo ma. I'll be out that way around 8 so tell me to have their stuff ready." I said and smiled as my other mom came into the camera. "Hey momma" "hey baby, how are you and Tessa doing? Is the baby doing alright?" She asked and I sighed.

"Let me fill y'all in....."
~~~~~
"You want me to what?" "I want you to hide my vibrator" Tessa said making me crack up. "Brooo why?" I held my stomach "because I used masturbate in one of the guest room." She mumbled lowly.

"You what?" I asked going closer making sure I heard right. "I USED MASTURBATE IN ONE OF THE GUEST ROOMS. Happy now?" She asked and I saw embarrassment on her face. "Brooooo Tessaaa I can't" I laughed so hard, she can't be serious.

"What? The TV is better and the room is colder than my room. I was pregnant I needed to be cold." She said shaking her head smirking.

"You gotta be one horny motherfucker to watch porn on a TV." I shook my head still smirking.

"You thought I was gon be able to hold my phone, beat the Clitty and use a vibrator all at the same time? You tripping" She said then laughed at my disgusted face. "Don't even play like that. Maybe we are little to close." I said trying to hide my smile. She laughed harder and I playfully rolled my eyes. "Play too much but where is this vibrator Tessa?" I asked as she calmed down. "In the third guess room. You might wanna change the sheets too." She said and I was done.

"Yeah it's time for me to go." I started to get out of the hospital chair, and she laughed "okay okay I'm kidding I washed the sheets." She put her hands on her stomach and calmed down.

"Thanks for coming to cheer me up, It took me from reality for a little while." She said giving me a warm smile.

"I love you." I kissed her forehead "I love you too sis." I grabbed all of my things and walked towards the door "I'll bring the kids by or FaceTime you tomorrow." I said and she nodded.

I walked out of the hospital and smiled to myself. I knew I heard noise coming from that room.

I made it home and noticed a truck in one of my driveway spots. I mean the car looked familiar but not really. I saw little feet as the person got out and knew exactly who it was.

"You made it just in time." I said eyeing Stormi as she smiled and walked up to me and I could tell she was nervous and I loved it.

I put my arm around her and unlocked my door. As soon as the door was shut and locked Stormi was against the wall with me attacking her neck.

"I only have the house to myself for 10 more hours. Let's have some fun" I connected our lips.
************************************************
Hi babes. 😏