🖤

Bleu Jones

I stared blankly at my TV. I was confused on why people go on shows like love island. I mean it's an entertaining show but come on.

I wish my gender had more respect for themselves.

I heard a knock on my door. "Come in"

"Can you go get me a ginger ale, I think I have a cold" Tess came in my room with her blanket around her and tissues in her hand. "That's all you want?" I paused my Netflix show and put on my slides "um maybe some crackers or something, I don't want to throw up" I nodded.
~~~~~~
When I got to Target I wasn't looking the best, so I just put in my AirPods and kept my head down. I got us some snacks because what she not finna ask is for some of mine when she feels better. I got a little thing of crackers, a case of ginger ale, a Vapor Shower and other stuff I didn't need but still got.

When I got to the self check out, I guess I zoned out because a short stud was trying to get my attention "ma'am ma'am" "oh, my fault" I smiled at her, and she chuckled and pointed to the open one. I turned around slightly embarrassed and went to check out my stuff.
~~~~~~~~
The whole drive home I was thinking about that stud, she looked so familiar maybe I seen her at a party or the tattoo shop.

"I'm BACK" I heard laughing and got irritated "Tessa who the fuck you got in my shit" I heard her slippers meaning she was coming from the kitchen "our sister" she smiled but stopped when she saw my face.

"Uhn your sister" I walked to my kitchen and see a black hair and pink glittery nails. I put the groceries on the island and Tessa came back in "yay you got cookies" she danced but stopped when she coughed. "Get out of my kitchen coughing like that and call your doctor and make sure my niece is alright" she took the cookies and went upstairs.

It was silent while I was putting up the stuff but as soon as I was leaving the kitchen she had to open her mouth "do you always talk to her like that?" She eyed me up and down "little girl that's how we talk to each other, we have that bond if you don't understand it then it ain't meant for you" She went back silent after that and I went to my room.
~~~~~
I ended up taking a good ass nap that was rudely interrupted by laughing.

" I thought I told you about that ugly ass laugh" "why you down stairs infecting my house and who the hell on my couch" they looked at each other than at me and I recognized the hair cut and tats as the stud from the store turned around to look at me.

" I came down to get my package from fashion nova but when I came down her there was Jazmine and this stud" Tessa snitched "I knew you were gonna go off if you woke up and saw her, so I stayed down here because I know you wouldn't do it in front of me and your niece" she smiled and rubbed her stomach.

"Jazmin who the fuck you got in my house and didn't she tell you my rules?" I sat on the end of my couch and rubbed my hands together. "My girlfriend and yes she did but I needed help with my stuff, so I called her"

I smirked and looked the stud up and down making her give me a small smile" "Don't you dare" Tessa whispered in my ear "I didn't even do anything yet" I told her making her laugh.

I looked at Jazmine "ask next time, I don't know you like that and I don't need any more strangers in my house."

I walked back upstairs and texted Abby. I was ready to eat and not food...

Me~

Coming over, tell your bestie too.

Abby~
Yess papi😘

I put on my grey Nike sweat suit, put my hair in a bun. I grabbed my charger, phone and backpack.

I walked down the stairs and tried to get out without getting noticed "where you going?" Tess asked coming towards the door. I gave her that knowing look "nasty ass, tell them I said hi" I nodded "love you" "love you more"

 I gave her that knowing look "nasty ass, tell them I said hi" I nodded "love you" "love you more"

Sylvia, Via, Viah
20
Jazmine's girlfriend 🙂

Jazmine, Jaz 19Tessa, Bleu bio sisterLesbian***********************************************"I just came here to the party for the drugs" 🎊 🎉

Jazmine, Jaz
19
Tessa, Bleu bio sister
Lesbian
***********************************************
"I just came here to the party for the drugs" 🎊 🎉