🥞🤣

Bleu Jones

I stared at babygirl as she sung and moved her hips to mixed signals. The way she was singing you would think she was the one who got broken up with.

I got up from my seat on the couch.

"I'm having mixed signals about you cooking for us" I sat at her island. "Hmm that's a shame, I just got done making your favorite" she turned around and put a plate of pancakes on the counter.
(Homemade waffles are better than pancakes)

I smiled. She knows me. "You know what maybe I do know the signal after all" I joked making her laugh. I really loved hearing her laugh, I know that's corny and all but her laugh was so contagious.

It was high but tended to be raspy, she always starts and ends with a little giggle. Truly amazing but adorable at the same time.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" She asked raising one of her eyebrows. "Like what?" I also raised one of mines making her roll her eyes.

She smacked her lips and sat next to me, giving me my plate. "Thanks beautiful" I said grabbing the syrup and when I was about to pour it the realization came in.

I slowly turned to her, and she was blushing and cutting her waffles. "I-" "we don't have to talk about it" she mumbled putting a piece in her mouth. "R- right. Good." We agreed and I continued to pour the syrup.

It was pure silence for the next few minutes. Don't get me wrong, she is beautiful. I mean duh. But it's just like an unspoken rule about certain things you call people you're just fucking.

"Soo" she cleared her throat "we gotta talk" I nodded and faced her. I put a piece of sausage in my mouth and waited for her to talk.

"So you know how I broke up with Jaz and how I said I wasn't attracted to fems anymore?" She asked, and I thought it was a rhetorical question until she looked at me like answer weirdo, so I did.

"Ohh yeah." I nodded, and she looked at me like she was about to shit herself. I really hope she's not about to say what I think she is.

"I met this stud at the store a few days ago"

YESSSS. Wait no. I mean yessss.

"Oh, thank lord. Don't scare me like that baby girl" I let out the breath I knew I was holding in. "Wait did you think-" she smirked at me. "What. No. I just- girl say what you gon say" I put a piece of waffle in my mouth.

"I met a girl at the store, well it was really in the lane next to me while I was driving then she followed me to the store." She giggled, I told y'all. 😉

"Wow she sounds like a real romantic" I joked making her hit me. "It was sweet" she rolled her eyes. "Was it, was it really?" I smiled innocently "it was" she flipped me off.

"I forgot, you like stuff like that" I remembered. "Remember when you brought me wings on my period, even though it was raining. That was romantic" she said nodding.

"Don't get it twisted. I didn't do it because I like you, I wanted coochie" I half lied. "Girl why are you lying. You didn't even get any because you fell asleep while you were laying on me, you know you like me. Don't play." Damn she shut me down.

"I- damn." I shook my head. "You right. You right. I guess you're a cool friend" I confessed. "I'm better than cool" she smacked her lips. "Alright now. Don't hype yourself up too much now. Let's not. Let's not do too much."

She laughed flipping me off. There goes that laugh again. 😩

I turned her body towards me and put my hands on her thighs. She looked skeptical of my antics. "What? You get a stalker dyke, and now I can't touch you?" She laughed so ugly, but it put a smile on my face, so it's cute now.

"Stalker dyke? Really?" She giggled finishing up her laugh. "Hey" I shrugged and licked my lips. She leaned closer to me.

"Give me a kiss" she mumbled glancing between my lips and eyes. "Have you been kissing yo dyke?" I looked in her eyes. So beautiful and brown.

"Girl" she grabbed my jaw and connected our lips. I could taste the syrup from her waffles making me smile into the kiss. She pulled away, pecking me before she fully pulled away.

My phone buzzed from in my pocket and I pulled it out. I read the text from Tessa.

Sis Tes🤰🏽~
Come home. I have a surprise and me and your niece miss you ugly. 🥺

Me~
Not you insulting me and wanting to see me in the same sentence. 😐🖕🏼

Sis Tes🤰🏽~
Just come. 🙂

I shook my head and put my phone back into my front pocket. Sylvia was staring at me when I lifted my head.

"Hey" "hey" we both smiled at each other, like the weirdos we are.

I didn't wanna leave, but I knew this is the babies first time coming home. Also, she said a surprise.

"I gotta go baby girl" I got out of the chair. "Right now?" "Right now" I huffed, and she got down too. Her boobs bouncing in the process. Fuck. Nope we gotta go.

"Let's go." She grabbed my arm, and we walked towards the door. "Damn. You want me to leave that bad?" I smirked. "I know that look and you gotta go so nope" she shook her head.

"You right. I'll see you later babygirl" I leaned down to give her a kiss. "Don't miss me too much" I opened the door. "Maybe I will. Maybe I won't." She smirked and leaned on the door as I walked to my car.

The drove home was silent, mainly because I was sleepy. The case of the niggaitis was getting to me.

I pulled up into the driveway and when I was about to get out I noticed a third car in the driveway.

Who the fuck.
************************************************
Hi besties. This is definitely the longest one I've written for this book. The character development of Sylvia tho>>>