💔🤢

Bleu Jones

1 week later.

I woke up to the sound of the front door slamming. I rushed down the stairs and rolled my eyes at the sight.

"Jazmine what the fuck bro. What the hell is wrong with you?" I looked at the clearly heartbroken woman in front of the door. One of her lashes were off and the other one was hanging on by a thread. Her clothes were clearly dirty, and she very much smelled like bounce that ass. She had tears strolling down her face.

"What happened?" I asked trying to hide the fact I was covering my nose.

"SHE BROKE UP WITH ME" she broke down, and I looked around for Tessa. What the fuck am I supposed to do? Hug her? Nah that can't be it.

"That's sad" I pat her head. "Let's go sit on the couch" I motioned her to the couch. I put a blanket over the couch before she could sit. Luckily it was hers. "So what happened?" I asked out of nosiness even though I knew it was gonna happen sooner or later.

"She asked me to go to dinner, and I was happy because of course she's my girlfriend. Before I could order she starts doing her sad face, and then she tells me she doesn't like fems anymore, and she's going to start dating studs. She said it had nothing to do with me, it was just a discovery she made. How the hell did she make that discovery?" She asked me and I shrugged. "Who knows" I half lied.

"I just don't understand. Am I that ugly that she has to date wanna be niggas" she cried out, and I was gonna be sympathetic, but then I realized she insulted me.

"Girl I will beat your heartbroken ass. Don't play with me little girl" I glared at her as she scooted away from me.

"I'm sorry sis" I cringed, she's getting beside herself now.

"So what are you gonna do now?" I asked slouching in the couch. "What do you mean?" She looked confused.

"You know, because you moved out here for her?" See Jazmine didn't mention that to Tessa, but I found out from Sylvia when she was ranting about feeling trapped because she would feel bad if they broke up.

"Ohhh you know about that?" She laughed nervously "I sure do. So are you moving out or...?" I asked cutting to chase. "Nope. I'm going to get my girl back" she stated like it was a fact.

Poor girl. So young. So stupid. We all know that once a stud touches another there is no going back. Not me though, Y'all be easy.

"Wait where are you going?" I eyed her as she got up. "To get ready. I'm a little musty and I have to beg forgiveness" she ran up the stairs.

A little?? Beg?? I'm not even gonna entertain the nonsense.

I got up from the couch and flopped onto my bed. Back to hibernation I go.