honeymoon

WARNINGS: there will be nudity, hard core sex, swearing, boys kissing and making out in this chapter. If you don't like it don't read it or go

Chapter Thirty-Five: honeymoon

After the wedding reception both Sasuke and Naruto thanked everyone for there gifts and well wishes. Tsunade gave them both a week off to go on their honeymoon. While on their honeymoon they could try to have cubs as it would give them a chance to build a family of their own. The reason why both Naruto and Sasuke combined their last names was so that no one could take advantage of either the Uchiha name or the Uzumaki name. With family who had those last name, it would fall on them to rebuild the clan. With Itachi being Kurama's mate, they have decided not to have children but Kurama's cubs that he already had before meeting Itachi have come to see Itachi as their second father. If Kurama did get pregnant that cub would become a part of Naruto's own cub. Nagato had proposed to Konan as the woman accepted. Naruto was happy for his uncle as it showed how much the former Akatsuki member had changed since his battle with Naruto and reuniting with his family.

Naruto and Sasuke left the village heading to their honeymoon spot as the two traveled to a secluded inn that was in the land of waves that Sasuke rented out a room there. It had a natural hot spring in where the two could bathe together. Some humans worked there to prepare their food when people got hungry and take care of the rooms. Naruto knew that his heat was close to his heat as he wanted to have cubs. Sasuke was also close to his rut as he wanted for Naruto to bear his cubs. The inn was specially designed for demons and their mates as the alpha would place a sign that would tell the workers that mating was in progress. Both Naruto and Sasuke arrived at the inn as they both checked in receiving the room key and sign for their room.

"I hope that you both enjoy your stay here." stated the owner. Naruto and Sasuke were lead to the room by an attendant seeing that they didn't have any bags on them. The reason why was because Naruto had sealed their supplies into a scroll as he had become a seal master much like his father. Once they got to the room Sasuke paid the person before scooping Naruto up into his arms to carry him across the thresh hold. Naruto's ears went down in embarrassment as Sasuke opened the door carrying Naruto into the room that he had rented out.

The room included everything that Naruto needed for his heat as well Sasuke's rut. Naruto had to make sure that they had to pack soft items that had Sasuke's scent on it. Sasuke placed Naruto onto the bed as the Kitsune began to unseal their supplies. Sasuke went back to the door locking it after he had put the sign on door that read: mating in progress. He could smell the spike in Naruto's pheromones signal that he was in heat causing the Tengu to go instantly got into his rut. Sasuke flew the short distance tackling Naruto to the bed. The Tengu attacked Naruto with kisses causing the Kitsune to moan out. Sasuke kissed his mate sloppily causing Naruto to arch his heated body into the Tengu's touch.

"Sasu..... Please......." Naruto whined out causing the Tengu to smirk.

"Do you want me inside of you Naruto? Do you want to scream out my name when you come?" Sasuke asked as his light feather touches traced over the seal on the Kitsune's stomach. "Do you want to bear my cubs and fill you with my seed?" Sasuke asked in a heated breath. He could smell Naruto's pheromones had now filled the room as the omega was clearly in heat.

"Sasuke...... Yes....... Please...... Alpha......." Naruto whimpered in his omega voice. Hearing this voice caused Sasuke to go further into his rut as he ripped Naruto out of his clothing. Sasuke quickly got out of his own clothes as he could see Naruto's cock dripping with precum as his ass was dripping slick. Lust clouded Naruto's eyes as he let out puffs of hot air. Sasuke couldn't help the growl that arose from his throat as he lined his body placing himself in between Naruto's legs.

Sasuke leaned in kissing his mate mark as he thrusted hard and deep into Naruto causing the omega to scream out in pleasure. Sasuke waited for Naruto to adjust to his cock before moving. With each thrust caused Naruto to mewl out in pleasure. Sasuke moaned out at how wet and tight Naruto's ass felt wrapped around his cock. Their thrusts were slow at first until Naruot urged Sasuke to go harder and faster. Both demons lost themselves to the pleasure, lust, and desire. Their moans, screams, mewls, grunts, and whimpers echoed through the room.

"Alpha..... Sasuke..... Please......" Naruto began to chant out as he was close to cumming.

"Naruto...... Bear my cubs......." Sasuke growled out in his alpha voice.

"Ah...... Yes alpha...... Knot me...... ~ngh!...... Sasu..... I'm cumming!" Naruto cried out.

"Cum for me my omega....." Naruto threw his head back letting out a howl as he came. Sasuke could feel his knot beginning to form as he thrusted hard and deep into Naruto. Sasuke continued to pound into Naruto as he pumped the Kitsune's hard cock matching his thrusts.

Sasuke could feel Naruto's claws dig into his back as his heated breath was close to the mate mark.

"Sasuke...... ah...... Don't stop....... ~ngh!......" Naruto growled out as his fangs scraped across the mate mark.

"Damn Naruto...... You are so wet and tight...... I won't stop until you become pregnant with my cubs....." Sasuke growled out as he picked up the pace. Naruto howled out screaming out in pleasure as the two demons went at it wildly. Naruto could feel that he was close to cumming as he began to chant out Sasuke's name along with his title as alpha. The sudden spike in his omega's scent caused Sasuke to thrust faster and harder.

"Alpha...... Knot me...... I want cubs!" Naruto screamed out before sinking his fangs into the mate mark. The Tengu growled as he pounded into Naruto as they were so close to both cumming.

Sasuke's alpha instincts took a hold as he sank his fangs into Naruto's neck at the mate mark causing his omega to scream out as he threw his head back. The Kitsune came hard against the Tengu like a tidal wave. Sasuke's knot filled up Naruto's insides as he came shortly behind the Kitsune. Both demon's didn't move as Sasuke waited for his knot to fall off into Naruto as he could smell and tell that the Kitsune's scent changed. Naruto moved gently allowing Sasuke to finally pull out of him as he took the Tengu's hand into his bringing it to his belly. A soft smile was stretched across the Kitsune's face. A questioning look crossed Sasuke's face until he could sense it. Naruto was pregnant with his cub.

*Congratulations you two. You are both the proud parents of a single cub. Naruto you might want to make regular check ups with the hospital to monitor your pregnancy.* Kurama told his host.

*I will thanks Kurama.* Naruto smiled mentally at the nine tails before he let out a long yawn.

"Let's get you cleaned up before you fall asleep as I know that this took a lot out of you." Sasuke stated as he scooped Naruto up into his arms bringing the tired Kitsune to the bathroom. He quickly set up Naruto's bath before going back to the main room leaving only for a moment to request a fresh change of sheets. Once the house keeping showed up cleaning the room, Sasuke went back to find Naruto nearly passed out in the tub. Sasuke shook his head as he drained the water from the tub carefully lifting Naruto up into his arms bringing him back to the room and carefully laying him on the bed. Sasuke laid close to his mate cuddeling with his Kitsune mate before he fell asleep listening to Naruto's soft purrs fill the room.