battle on the bridge

Author Notes: Do you guys think that Haku and Zabuza should live? Shall they move and become a part of the leaf village? Your answer will help me with the next chapter. Thanks

Chapter Eleven: battle on the bridge

A week had passed by in a blink of an eye as the bridge was nearly completed. At first Inari was skeptical about Team Seven being able to stop and defeat Gato. That the shrewd business man took all of their hope away from them when he killed Kiza. That the ninja had no clue what it was like to live in fear and starvation. This caused Naruto to erupt as he slammed his hands down onto the table.

"Don't assume things that you don't know. So Gato and his goons killed someone who you looked up to as a hero. That doesn't mean you can't stand up and fight for your home. You can't wallow in tears waiting for someone to come around and fight your battles for you. Sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands!" growled Naruot before he stormed out of the house. Sasuke gave chase seeing how he could feel his mates every emotion.

After Sasuke and Naruto had left Tazuna's home, both Kakashi and Itachi apologized for Naruto's harsh words. They both explained that back in the village that Naruto doesn't have it easy as he was not only an orphan but an omega. It also doesn't help that he strongly resembles the creature that nearly destroyed their village as many had lost their lives. Also Naruto's birthday fell on the same day.

"Many see him as the creature that attacked the leaf. Only a few see him for who he truly is. Because of this, Naruto doesn't live a very easy life. He had been beaten, nearly killed, homeless, starved, and hated by almost every human in our village. That was until my brother and I found him."

"With Sasuke being his mate and the two Uchiha's giving him a far better life than what he is used to living, Naruto has come out of his shell. He is determined to become a Hokage even though no omega has ever achieved such a goal. But I believe that Naruto will be the first to shatter the boundaries." added Kakashi.

Team Seven went to the bridge to find a lot of the construction workers out cold. Both Kakashi and Itachi knew that it was Zabuza's handy work as the mist began to roll in. But the two jonin had worked with the three genin in special training preparing them for this. Itachi stood with Sakura as they protected Tazuna, Kakashi would deal with Zabuza, while Naruto and Sasuke dealt with whatever help Zabuza brings. Sasuke, Itachi, and Kakashi all had their Sharingan's active. Kakashi didn't want Sasuke or Naruto to reveal that they were demons as Zabuza already knew about Itachi being a demon. A slight chill crept across the bridge. Itachi had a bad feeling as he could hear Kakashi and Zabuza's blades clashing. Itachi unfurled his wings beating them blowing away the mist to find that both Naruto and Sasuke were trapped in a dome of ice that looked like mirrors.

"Your genin don't stand a chance against Haku's kekki genkai." stated Zabuza as he wounded Kakashi with his sword before the thick mist rolled back in.

Meanwhile within Haku's Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals...... The masked ninja had used his senbons to pin holes into both Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke's true demonic form unleashed as he tried to use his wings to protect both him and Naruto. Neither Sasuke's fire nor Naruto's Kitsune flames seemed to make a dent in Haku's ice mirrors.

"I think that play time is over....... Certain Kill Ice Spears! Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death!" snapped Haku as the masked ninja unleashed two jutsu's back to back. Sasuke moved quickly as his wings wrapped around Naruto protecting him from the two attacks. This caused Naruto to roar out Sasuke's name as he caught the Tengu in his arms before he could fall to the ground. Naruto carefully laid Sasuke down as Kurama's chakra ripped through his body becoming visible to Haku as the jutsu that hid his demonic form came undone. Because of Naurto's rage towards Haku caused a third tail to emerge from out of his back.