Pain

Chapter Twenty-Four: Pain

Two months had passed since Naruto had returned back to the leaf village.  Since the chunin exams, some of the villagers saw Naruto in a different light.  They realized that he isn't the nine tails only its jailor.  There were a few that still saw Naruto as the nine tails but, with the Kitsune being a chunin, they couldn't do anything to the young fox.  Things seemed to be peaceful.  But Kurama couldn't help but to  feel as if something was going to happen and soon.  Call it instinct but Kurama wasn't the only one feeling it.  Even Naruto could sense it.  Much like Kushina, Naruto was a sensor.  Naruto had many of the same abilities that his parents had developed over the years.  For Naruto, it seemed to come simply to him.  No doubt that when he had cubs, he would pass some of these same abilities to them.

*You do feel that right Naruto?* Kurama asked mentally.  

*The feeling of dread and danger?  Yeah.....  I have this sinking feeling that one of Akatsuki will strike soon.* replied Naruto.

*I fear that you maybe right.  I could feel the links that I have with my brother's and sister's being cut.*  With the information that Kurama had just told him, Naruto became worried about the village and the villagers.  No doubt the Akatsuki knew that the Kitsune would be the most troubling one to collect not only because of the host's abilities but also because of Kurama's powers.  Naruto knew that he had to act quickly.  Quickly summoning Shippo, Naruto had him go alert the hokage while he summoned the girls whom were skilled in magic that being Kuugen, Tamamo, Kongiku, and Ahri.

"Girls is it possible for you to create a protective barrier over the villagers?" Naruto asked.

"If the four of us join our magic's together, it should be possible." answered Ahri.

"Then please get started right away.  I have a strong feeling that this Akatsuki won't care about how many people they will kill or hurt to get to me." stated Naruto.  The four women nodded their heads as they left the Uchiha home to find a place to cast their spell.  Naruto told Shippo mentally to let the hokage about the protective barrier that was being created to protect the village and villagers.

Meanwhile as Kuugen, Tamamo, Kongiku, and Ahri casted their spell; six people all with orange hair and purple eyes with a ring-like pattern in them made their way to the leaf village.  They all wore the Akatsuki cloak along with black rods that were stuck in their bodies.  These six were simply known as Pain as they were puppets all controlled by a man known as Nagato Uzumaki.  Yep you read it right......  Uzumaki.  The only thing was that Nagato had no idea that he was trying to kill and capture his nephew.  Nagato was brainwashed into believing that the leaf village had attacked his home and killed his family.  When the fact was that it was all of the work of one man which was the original Madara Uchiha whom gave Nagato the kekki genkai had given Nagato his eyes without his knowing.  Now the fake Madara was using Nagato until his usefulness had ended then he would take Nagato's eyes to achieve his goals.  The six neared the boarder of the leaf village as the Pain leader, the Deva path a being once known as Yahiko now known as Tendo directed the Asura path a being once known as Shurado to fling him in the air.  Asura did as directed as Deva hovered in the air above the leaf.  

"Now you all shall know the meaning of pain!" Deva stated as he thrusted his hands  out.  "All Mighty Push!"  Air pulsed out of Deva's hands down to the village creating a destructive blast of wind.  As Deva landed with the rest of his group, the dust began to settle.  All six Pain's eyes widened considerably finding that the leaf village was still intact.