Kurama's human form

Chapter Four: Kurama's human form

After the arrangement was made for Naruto to live with the two remaining Uchiha, Itachi proceeded to take the young Kitsune shopping for clothes. Naruto kept his head down, fox ears pressed against his head, and his tail close to his body. Itachi noticed the hate filled stares and whispers directed towards Naruto.

'Poor guy has had it tough. It seems that no one cares about the fourth's will. Naruto needs to break free of his omega habits. Hopefully Sasuke, the nine tails, and I can help him.' Several shops tried to turn the three away and even attempt to charge Itachi double for items that were meant for Naruto. But for a powerful clan like the Uchiha, the humans had no choice but to obey the two alpha males whom threatened to go to the hokage with their refusal to help a member of their village. Once the shopping was completed, the two Tengu took Naruto home to their estates. Since the clan's sacrifice, Itachi decided to remodel the Uchiha estates. Itachi kept the main house where he and Sasuke grew up as their own and demolished the rest of the estates. They remodel their home to fit their needs. Itachi took his parents room while Sasuke took Itachi's old room.

"Sasuke....... Why don't you show Naruto to his room and around the house. I will start on dinner." Itachi stated. Sasuke nodded his head as he took Naruto by the hand as the young Tengu dragged the Kitsune with him. Itachi laughed lightly at Sasuke's enthusiasm. He knew that with Sasuke being close to Naruto, they will break him out of his sad and shy omega shell.

Sasuke pulled Naruto by the hand leading the omega through the house pointing out several rooms. The living room, diming room, Itachi's room, Sasuke's room, and the bathroom.

"And this one will be your room. It used to be my room so I think that some of my scent may still linger a bit. We can remodel the room to suit your needs." Sasuke stated as he placed the clothes they bought for Naruto down next to the dresser. Naruto wondered around the room taking in everything. Tears began to line Naruto's eyes.

"I don't deserve any or all of this. I am a monster...... A demon......"

"It's true that you are a demon just like Itachi and me but, in no way are you a monster." Sasuke stated as he walked over towards Naruto. Sasuke gently brushed away the Kitsune's tears. "No matter what humans may say you are you Naruto and not the nine tails. Even though you will gain nine tails when you get older. There is a difference between you and him." Sasuke stated.

*You should listen to him Naruto. As your mate, Sasuke can never lie to you as you can tell that he is telling you the truth.* Kurama stated. Naruto just found himself nodding his head.

"Sasuke....... Naruto...... Dinner!" called out Itachi.

During dinner, Itachi explained the rules to the two.

"If and when Naruto goes into heat, you will not be allowed to mate with him until you are both old enough. Basically when you are sixteen or eighteen years old. Naruto, I trust that the nine tails can help control your heat and pheromones when you go into heat." stated Itachi.

*It's due able.* Kurama replied as Naruto nodded his head.

"Sasuke and I will help you develop some confidence. Even if you are an omega, you should have pride in yourself no matter what anyone says. We will also work with you to help with training to become a ninja. If you need anything you can come to either Sasuke or myself as we will always listen and help you out no matter what." Naruto felt touched by Itachi's words as tears shimmered in Naruto's eyes.

*Kit....... I want to talk to them can you give me control?* Kurama asked as he could feel Naruto step aside giving the fox control. Both Itachi and Sasuke noticed the change in Naruto as the nine tails came forth.