Tea Time with the admin

Hi I'm here to spill some tea about what happened to me when I was younger.

Before I moved to my current town me and my family were situated in a quiet town. Nothing too interesting happened except for some firemen parades and festivals.

We lived in an apartment complex surrounded by people we trusted but let me tell you, lots of stuff happened there.

The complex just across the street from ours caught on fire one night, someone came around and stole everyone's license plates to traffic stolen cars, I even found a dead bird with a hole in its neck while waiting for the bus in 2nd grade.

Nothing compares to what happened one night.

Me and my younger sister shared a room and bunk bed. She slept on the bottom, I slept on the top. We sleep peacefully that night.

We wake up and go about our day as normal. Our mom is in the room looking out the window when she spots something unusual in between the window and the screen....

A bullet.

Someone shot me and my little sisters bedroom window. If the actual window wasn't there my sister (age 3-4 at the time) might've been shot.

My mom calls the cops and someone comes to investigate. It turns out some stupid kid in our complex got a BB gun for his birthday and accidentally shot our window.

Everyone is fine and safe. The person that shot the window is still unknown but we don't really care anymore since we live in a safer neighborhood.

AnD tHaTs ThE tEa SiStErS! :)