Storytime with admin... again

Aight! So if you tread my message board you'd know this was coming. So I'll just get right into it.

My cat used to be an indoor-outdoor cat and could come and go as she pleased. She is now a permanently indoor cat because of what happened in this story.

My friend _PanicAtTheRomance_ was staying over at my house for a sleepover and we had just ordered some Chinese food. We were sitting at the table and my mom lets my dog out, forgetting that the cat is also out there. She sprints out and try's to find the cat, who was hiding under the shed.

She takes the cat out and brings her inside checking if she's okay.

She wasn't. She could barely walk and was bleeding (I think XD)

My mom called my dad, who was camping with some friends, and he rushed home to watch me, my sister, and my friend.

My mom rushed my cat to the emergency vet hospital.

She comes back mad at the dog and without the cat. The cat was left at the office to heal for a bit... when we got her back my cat could barely walk on her back legs. Over time she has been able to re-build the strength in her legs and walk as normal (with a small limp of course)

And that's my story time. Don't believe me? Ask my friend in the comments, I'm sure she'll love to give her POV.