Chapter Fifty Two ~

"Fired?" Jin stated, dumbfounded. "Technically, Namjoon, you work for me since I'm the one paying you, and I have not fired you as I've heard my daughter looks up to you, unlike her other babysitters." He looked at Hoseok who had begun to cry again. "And you? What could you have possibly done to get fired?"

"I called Emma's mom a bitch," Hoseok answered truthfully.

Yoongi snorted before laughing loudly, causing the other four around him to laugh as well at his outburst. "That's a way to go out."

Jin chuckled before clearing his throat. "I'm afraid I can't disagree, but what could have sparked that?"

"Because Jimin, the one I told you about, said that Emma caught a cold because of him," Hoseok explained. "Emma ran to Namjoon's in the middle of the night because the storm had woken her up and neither Jimin nor Ms. Arai were there at the house. Namjoon heard her knocking on his door and took care of her, but Jimin said that they had called him to babysit her while they were out."

"They never called me," Namjoon added, opening his phone and pushing it toward Yoongi and Jin. "You can look at my recents, but I never got a call. If I had, I would've been there with her and not here asleep."

Jin pushed the phone back to him. "I believe you. No need to search your phone." He exhaled a sharp sigh before biting his lip. "And then you called her a bitch."

An embarrassed expression crossed Hoseok's face. "I'm sorry-"

"Don't be sorry!" Jin exclaimed. "That's hilarious!" He then stood and looked at the three sitting in front of him. "Are they home?"

Miyuu shook her head. "We saw them leave earlier before we left for the café."

Jin pursed his lips. "Well, how about we wait for them to return and I'll go over there and give a certain bitch a piece of my mind... in a nice way."

---