Chapter Eighteen ~

Namjoon had walked over to Emma's house when it was inching towards 8PM. Hoseok would be coming over to get her ready for bed and then check up on things. Namjoon was hoping that Hoseok would be able to chat then.

"What have you done with my hangers?" Namjoon asked Emma as they sat in the big living room of Emma's house. "You said your mom steals them from you."

Emma nodded. "I hang up my clothes with them. Mommy doesn't like my clothes, though."

"Why not?"

Emma pursed her lips. "I don't really know. I think it's because she knows Dad got them for me."

Namjoon thought for a moment. So is this dad of Emma's still trying to keep contact with his daughter and ex-girlfriend? Miyuu made it sound like he had tried, but Emma's mom kept throwing the letters that he sent away. "When was the last time you saw him?"

Emma shrugged. "I don't know. I was a baby back then."

Something clicked. "So those clothes you hang up... they don't fit you anymore, do they?"

"Sure they do," Emma chirped. "Daddy sends them to Hobi, who then gives them to me."

"So Hoseok talks to your dad?"

"I don't think he's supposed to, but yeah."

Namjoon heard the door unlock, so he figured it was Hoseok. Great. Now I can ask him why he's hidden all this from me.

---

Emma's mom's name is now Hatsumomo btw. I changed it to make it more convenient for me and my characters :)