Chapter Fourteen ~

Miyuu looked around, glancing at everything in the familiar kitchen so she wouldn't have to look her ex in the face. Her blonde hair was slowly unraveling from the bun as the minutes went on. Namjoon looked just as tired, with his face not washed and pimples lining his hair line. The two had fallen silent after the name of Emma's dad had been revealed.

"My mom hates her," Miyuu stated. "She was going to abort Emma when she got pregnant, but we somehow convinced her to keep the baby. But she did stuff she wasn't supposed to while she was carrying Emma. Drinking for example."

Namjoon nodded. "How come you never told me?"

"We act as though we don't know her," Miyuu answered. "We don't want to get associated that... that slut." She laughed humorously, shaking her head. "Emma doesn't deserve it. Little Emerson Kim is oblivious to all the little things that are going on in her home."

The two let silence take over the conversation as they sat there once again. Their thoughts ran through their heads and they both tried putting pieces together as they spaced out.

Namjoon looked up at his ex's face. "Emma likes taking my hangers."

---

So I have two different documents for this book on my laptop because some issues happened and in the end I ended up with two separate files. When I went to edit this last week, I noticed that chapter 13 was different and I was wondered if something happened to it and it randomly deleted. Long story short, I had two different chapter 13s written. This is the route that I took where the father was not announced and was not going to be Jin hehe. But I liked this chapter so I edited it to be chapter fourteen instead. Enjoy~