Chapter Thirteen ~

The air was thick with silence as the two sat across from each other at the kitchen table. Miyuu's hair was wrapped up in a messy bun on top of her head and her face was free of any makeup. Namjoon still had on his pajamas and his hair was still rumpled about from his sleep.

"Where do you want me to start?" Miyuu asked, breaking the silence.

"It doesn't matter to me," Namjoon stated.

"Hatsumomo Arai is her name," Miyuu began. "She's four years older than her sister. She's been the black sheep of the family since anyone can remember. That's why I never talked about her or Emma.

"By the time she got out of high school, she let herself go. During high school she kept herself together a little more. She did go to parties and drink a little, but she didn't want to screw up her scholarship. And once she was gifted with it, she started doing things no one could think of. Thus, Emma came about. I was sixteen when she was born, her mom twenty."

Namjoon nodded, the mysteries involving his ex-girlfriend beginning to clear up. So Emma was seven years old. "And her dad leaving?"

Miyuu sighed. "What do you expect from a girl who sleeps with every guy that crosses her path? He wanted to stick with sis and help her raise Emma. It's his daughter, why would he not want to? But she kept bringing home guys and he had enough. So he left saying he wouldn't come back for anyone but Emma. He tried to send her letters but when sis isn't drunk, she disposes of them."

"Do you know his name?" Namjoon asked.

Miyuu shrugged. "I barely remember. Jin, maybe?"

---

Thank you guys for 2K reads! I'm sorry I never update this, but thank you so much for sticking by me!