Chapter 21

Another time skip. (Sorry. I'm lazy, but I'm gonna finish this book) 4 months later.

3rd person:

"Lou. I think my water just broke," Harry said, breathing deeply.

"Okay. Boys car come on," Louis says as he grabs the bag for the hospital.

The boys get in the car, Liam helping Niall get in and buckling him up. When they arrived, Louis and Harry got taken in the back. The kids were okay in the waiting room because Nick was with them (if you don't remember, Nick is a nurse Harry works with).

~~~~

A baby crying filled the room.

"She's here Haz," Louis tells him.

Harry lays his head down on the pillow with an exhausted smile.

"Would the father like to cut the cord?"

Louis nodded and walked over to the nurse. He cut where she pointed.

"I'll go clean her off and then you can say hi to her."

"Okay."

When the nurse came back, she handed the baby girl to Harry. He and Louis smiled at her.

"What's her name?" they got asked

"Peyton."

"Any specific way to spell it?"

Harry shook his head, while Louis told the nurse, "Actually I have a spelling I like. If that's okay with you?" he asked as he looked at Harry.

Harry nodded. "Sure. Any way is fine."

"Okay. How would you like it spelt?"

"P-e-i-t-y-n."

"Middle name?"

"May," Harry told her. "M-a-y."

"Good choice of a name," the nurse said.

The couple smiled at her.

Morning came soon. It was a little after 9:00 and Harry just got finished feeding Peityn.

The nurse walked in. "You can get ready to go home if you would like. The doctor says she is healthy and ready to go home. In an hour, you will be going home."

"Okay. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Mum texted me. She said they are getting the boys ready for the day," Louis tells Harry.

The boys were falling asleep the night before, so Louis came out around midnight and told their family that they could go home.

"Okay."

***An hour later***

"Dwaddy! Baba!" Niall yelled as he came down the stairs and ran to the fathers.