Chapter 11

Louis:

The boys all started taking care of Harry. It was so cute while that happened. Especially when Harry got confused. He was adorable with his son, and I knew that I have feelings for him. I couldn't help but die of love when he fell asleep. The twins looked at me strangely.

"Daddy?"

"Hm?"

"Do you like Harry?" Li asked. Zee nodding.

"Why do you boys think that?"

"Do Wouis?" Niall chirped up.

"Do you all think I do?"

They all nodded.

"Well, you all are right," I say, picking Niall up. "I do like him."

3rd Person POV:

Harry had never been taken care of since Niall was born. Actually, it was before that. When he was younger, starting at 13 years old, he had been going to school and would never tell anyone when he got sick. He has been sick after Niall was born though, but had to work and take care of him. Everyone thought he was just upset for a while. He had forgot what it felt like to be taken care of. It felt nice, and what the people taking care of him at the moment did not know was that Harry was actually awake. He had heard the fact that Louis liked him. He was happy at that he heard that because he felt the same way about Louis. How to tell him?

That was the problem. Harry didn't exactly know how to tell Louis that he liked him. Niall loves him already. It was noticeable by how fast he had warmed up to Louis, mainly because he never warmed up to anyone right away. The twins knew from the start that Louis like Harry, mainly since they knew him well. As for them knowing if Harry felt the same, then they had no clue if he did. They hadn't known Harry that well to know.

Niall:

Wouis likes Dwaddy. Dwaddy like Wouis? Nwiall donna ask Dwaddy. But Dwaddy seeping.

Harry:

I felt a little body cuddle up in my side.

"Ni. You gotta let your dad sleep."

"'Nuggle."

"I'll snuggle with you. Alright?"

I felt him shake his head and cuddle up closer to me.

"Your dad needs to sleep baby."

"'Nuggle."

I wrapped my arm around him and lied on my back, Niall on my chest. "Better?" I asked.

He nodded.

I closed my eyes again. God I love my Nialler. Even if he is picky and stubborn.

"Lo'e you."

"Love you too baby."

With that I fell asleep.

Louis:

Niall was acting up a little. I wonder if he was tired, but then he went to Harry. He snuggled into his side. After arguing with him to let his dad sleep, Harry places Niall on his chest and they fell asleep. I sighed. Might as well let him have his way. It was about 9:00 when they fell asleep. When Niall decided he wanted to wake up it was noon. He didn't get off his dad though. All he did was just lay with him.

"Do you want your dummy?"

He looked up at me and glared.

"Niall? What's wrong?"

He continued to glare at me.

"Okay then."

~~~~~~~~

Harry woke up at around 1:00.

"Afternoon, sleepyhead."

"What time is it?"

"About 1:00."

"Oh. I'm sorry I-"

"It's ok. You're sick."

He looked like he felt guilty. So I walked into the kitchen, made soup, and walked out to the living room. Then I handed the bowl to him.

"Don't feel guilty. You're sick, and I don't expect you to act like you aren't. Here is some soup for you to eat."

"Thanks."