Chapter 4

Louis' POV:

"Ahhh."

"What's wrong Dad?"

"We're out of gas apparently and we can't move. We have to wait here for a tow truck."

"Oh," they seemed sad when they said that.

Harry's POV:

I was getting ready to go to home when Niall got fussy.

"Noooo!"

"Niall, people are sleeping. Let's go home and eat a snack and take a nap okay?"

"Noooooo!" he cried.

"Want your dummy?"

"Dunny?"

"Yeah, you want it?"

"Uh huh."

I gave him the dummy and he almost fell asleep immediately. I picked him up and he started to fuss. "Shh. Daddy's holding you. Sh."

He calmed when I got to the car. I set him down and he wanted a song, so I played some.

He stopped crying and just sat there. Soon he fell asleep and I saw this car that wasn't the moving, but had the lights flashing. I pulled up and saw that kid's family that I had helped. There was stress on the dad's face.  The twins were worried about something that was unknown for me. Niall woke up when I pulled up to talk to the family. I sighed.

Louis' POV:

A car pulled up and the driver rolled down the window. I did the same and was shocked at who the driver was.

"Dad look. It's Dr Styles."

"Yes it is," I responded. I then turned to look out the window, "Hey, what's up?"

"Why do you looked so stressed?"

There was a kid crying in the back seat. "Oh, uhh.. Well, you see, we kinda ran out of gas," I told him.

"Ah. Need a ride?"

"Oh, you don't need to do that."

He chuckled, "Of course I don't, but I want to."

"Please Dad," Liam pleaded.

"I guess we could use a ride." I said that only for the boys.

"Okay. Hold on  for a minute."

He then opened his door to go the back. When he came back he had an adorable boy in his arms that he was whispering to.

"This is Niall, he's a little fussy right now though."

Harry's POV:

The dad, Louis I think it was, yeah that's it, when he saw Niall, his stress seemed to almost go away.  Before I got over there I whispered to Niall that it's okay and we'll be home soon. I also told him that his friend, Zayn, was going to ride with us. He stopped crying at that, but I could tell he was still tired. Niall was fighting sleep.

Louis' POV:

Niall was so cute and you could see he didn't want to sleep. It was kind of cute to watch him fight the urge to sleep.

"Noo!"

"What's no?"

"No seep!"

I sat there and smiled, "Looks like you're busy. We can just wait here for a tow truck, it really isn't a pr-"

"It isn't a problem for you to join. We're only bringing you home. Also, Zayn seems to calm Niall down a bit."

I sighed in defeat. "Okay."

Harry's POV:

Once they all got into my car, I got directions to their house. The twins were trying to make little Nialler happy, but it wasn't working one bit.