Chapter 32-Wedding

Sine Amethyst

This is it! This is the day that I've been waiting for.

This is what does every woman dream off. This is what does every fangirl wants

To be married to the man you love at the same time is  your idol!

Nakatayo ako ngayon sa labas ng simbahan. I am wearing an off shoulder white lacey princess wedding gown. It really compliment my milky white skin.

Bumukas ang pinto ng simbahan at kahit natatakpan ng belo ang muka ko ay kitang kita ko sya. My very own Felip Jhon Suson.

Unti-unti akong humahakbang kasabay ng paglibot ko ng aking paningin sa simbahan.

There is a red carpet na nilalakaran ko ngayon. Puno rin ng magagandang bulaklak ang bawat tabi ng upuan ng mga bisita.

Muling napatutok ang mga mata ko sa taong nag-aantay sakin sa may dulo nitong altar.

He's wearing a gray tuxedo and there are tears flowing down from his eyes to his cheeks. I never know that I'll be able to witness Ken Suson in this kind of situation. At lalong di pa rin ako makapaniwalang ikakasal na ako sa kanya.

Parang kahapon lang ay hinahabol habol ko lang sya bilang isang fan. Pero ngayon,.. napahagulhol naman ako dahil sa tuwa. Dahil din sa pag-iyak ko ay panandalian pa akong napatigil sa paglalakad.

“Hey princess your groom is waiting for you. Can't you see how nervous he is?” Dahil sa sinabi ni daddy ay muli akong nagpatuloy sa paglalakad.

Di nagtagal ay naabot na rin namin ang pwesto ni Ken.

“Take care of my princess ijo. Make her your queen, she deserves it” Seryosong bilin naman ni daddy. Ilang sandali pa kaming magkakaharap pero di pa rin ako binibitawan ni daddy.

“Tito give me your daughter please” Ken pleaded my father.

Sa mga sandaling iyon, nakita ko kung paano lumuha si daddy

“Take care of her okay? Kung hindi babawiin ko sya sayo” Napalakas naman ang pagkakasabi ni daddy ng ganon at narinig iyon ng mga bisita kaya napatawa sila.

“I will Tito, I promise” At tuluyan na akong ibinigay ni daddy kay Ken.

We are gathered here today in the sight of God to celebrate one of life's greatest moments - The Joining of Two Hearts.In this ceremony today we will witness the joining of Felip Jhon Suson and Sine Amethyst Stone in marriage.If there is anyone present who has just ‘cause why this couple should not be united let them speak now or forever hold their peace.

Today we have come together to witness the joining of these two lives. For them, out of the routine of ordinary life, the extraordinary has happened. They met each other, fell in love and are finalizing it with their wedding today. Romance is fun, but true love is something far more and it is their desire to love each other for life and that is what we are celebrating here today.A good marriage must be created.”

Marami pang sinabi ang pari hanggang sa dumating na ang exchange of vows.

I—I, Felip Jhon S—suson t—take you Sine Amethyst Stone to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our friendship and love you today, tomorrow, and forever.I will trust you and honor you.I will laugh with you and cry with you.I will love you faithfully through the best and the worst, through the difficult and the easy.Whatever may come I will always be there.As I have given you my hand to hold. So I give you my life to keep.Sine, my love, I can't promise you a perfect life but I can give you a wonderful one. I am not perfect, I have flaws but thank you for accepting me. Many people may be looking to different precious stone that this world can offer but, I promise that I'll be only looking for you. I love you with all my heart. Until my last breath it will only beat for you.” Napatawa pa ako dahil medyo nautal pa sya nung una. Halatang kinakabahan. Pagkatapos naman nyang magsalita ay isinuot nya sa akin ang singsing.

“I, Sine Amethyst Stone take you Felip Jhon Suson to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I know our love story isn't fascinating as others'. But, Ken the first time I saw you in a video you already caught my attention. The first time I saw you performing, you already captured my heart. Ken, you may be not the best thing that everyone could have but you are the one that I treasure and love. I love you Ken, sobra pa sa sobra” Napatawa naman sya sa huling sinabi ko.

“And now with the power vested in me, I pronounce you as husband and wife” Pagkatapos 'yong sabihin ng pari ay itinaas ni Ken ang belo ko.

Finally” In an instant, Ken crash his lips into mine.

———&———&———&———&—

A/N: Guys di pa to tapos. Ilang chapters pa. Enjoy reading!