Melody 8 ~ Closer but not warmer

A/N

I've lost many readers and supporters but I still thank you for those still reading this. Most of the chapters were monthly updates :S so its bound to happen but im still happy :) though this chapter I did post this chapter before 1 month XD so im proud.

ARIGATOUU~~ - bows 90 degrees- also Every VOTE counts so please >.onegaishimasu (please)! -does another 90 degrees bow-

Anyways heres chapter 8 so enjoy!! ^____^

**

Melody 8 ~ Closer but not warmer

Kari

Today it was sunny again, compared to how yesterday, it was pouring down heavily. Must be that perverts fault because it only happened after I met him. Another one to add to the Kuro neko list. Talking about Kuro neko, that kechi earphone guy....

(Sudden flashback - from melody 6)

Slowly diverting my eyes up, I realised it was Shuu as our eyes made contact!

He had ocean blue eyes so wide that I could get lost in as if in the middle of the sea.

Both not looking away, he stared back at me intensely. Now that I'm looking from so up close, his eyes makes me feel nothing. No emotion. Just a pair of blue eyes that maybe vast but totally empty inside. Why is it that way?

I could see my reflection that stared at me back and nothing else.

Without warning, he let go of me and kept an unreasonably large distance. His eyes this time changed, it was only looking colder. His next few words were the nails that hammered it making it final.

"You hate us, the Sakamaki brothers, very much. So therefore you will stay away and never approach us again. You will also forget this ever happened. It's for your own good."

(End of flashback)

I shook my head. Why the hell am I thinking about that? It only makes me more frustrated.

"You will stay away and never approach us again," The voice echoed.

Immediately that caused me to get even more irritated than I was before. Like who is he to tell me what I should and shouldn't do?! Plus the part where I stay away from them, I've been doing it perfectly since day 1 (not really)!

"Kaaari-chan~~ You're doing it again." Nana-chan looked at me oddly. "What's wrong?"

"Betsu ni (Nothing really). Daijoubudesuka (I'm fine)!" I gave her a thumbs up and a smile.

She raised an eyebrow at me but didn't question further. Arigatou.

(Time skip ~ After school)

"Ja ne (see you later) Nana-chan. Thanks for letting me borrow your books and stuffs for today. Although luckily we didn't need them much." I waved towards her.

"Can't believe you only remember now where you left your bag...Ganbatte ne (good luck)!"

"Mhm!"

After she left, I quickly finished my classroom duty. Unluckily, I was chosen again eventhough I won the rock, paper and scissors contest and could choose first. Yet I ended up choosing the shorter straw.

*Sigh* I made my way towards the old music building. I feel bad that I didn't tell her it was here. But If I had, then she would've questioned why was it here in the first place and so on. Will probably end up with me spilling all my secrets since she is a really good interrogator. Don't get me wrong. She is my bestfriend and all but even some things are better kept as a secret. I will tell her when I'm ready, just not now.