Melody 11 ~ Hate

AN

helooooo~ peeka—booo~~ im bck with another late updated chapter X( sorryy. Must be the side effect of the previous chapters being uploaded so quickly lol anyhowssss hope u guys are enjoying this and please continue to show ur support even though i haven't been very deserving of it. Fighting~~

**

Melody 11 ~ Hate

Ruki

For her to pass out just when I was about to mouth feed her, such nuisance.

After swallowing up the anti-dote, I looked at her tired and sleepy face. She was in pain from Svyskas bite, our black and gold coloured pet snake who guards the forest surrounding our mansion.

Zurui na (not fair) Svyska, for you to dig in your fangs first.

I looked at her facial expression of pure peacefulness. Makes it impossible to notice the pain that she is enduring.

Azusa is wrong, she is a human, correct. But weak? No.

I removed a strand of her hair away from her face when my impure hand accidentally brushed against her skin. It felt soft. A sudden reminder about what happened a few seconds ago flashed in my head which annoyed me. So close. But I'm glad it didn't happen because I want... never mind.

I fed her a spoonful before I left. As I turned around, I saw the rest of them looking at me.

"Nani (what)? Monku aru ka (any problems)? All of you have tested my patience from your previous actions. Now go." I snapped at them with my eyes glowing red and took my leave first.

**

Kari

Stretching and yawning from my comfy bed, I rubbed my eyes and looked up at the ceiling.

"Hmmm... Yume (dream)....it was so odd. I beat up someone, then some how I fainted in the forest and woke up in a mansion of some sort. And the twist was how it belonged to my perverted stalker. Then I met even more of them. I fainted again and got carried to bed. It's my dream, so why was I so weak?"

"It wasn't a dream, baka ningen."

I could only make out the outlines of a figure. I instantly recognised it as a male physique.

"W-Who are you?"

"Urusai ningen," He stood up and leaned over my bed, blocking both ends of the duvet. It's not like I can escape anyways, I am lying here in bed like a cocoon.

His face was so up close, I finally recognised in my half sleep state.

Bear-look-alike!