Melody 4 ~ Running away with the Enemy?!

A/N

Told you i'd post it right the next day after i posted chapter 3! :D I kept my promise now haven't I :') feeling proud -kekeke- Anyways, was really surprised by the amount of ppl who still read this crap I wrote :s especially how I didn't upload for a long time so thankyou guys! It shows how loyal you are and I was feeling really happy about it :) But I hope you guys are enjoying this! I present to you dear faithful otakus, chapter 4! ^^

Every VOTE counts so please >.< onegaishimasu (please)! -bows 90 degrees-

**

                                 Melody 4 ~ Running away with the Enemy?!

Kari

*Sniff Sniff* what is this smell... it's all so hospital like and medicines... MEDICINES?! That mere thought caused me to jerk straight up and open my eyes because I seriously hated hospital and medicines.

Hospital made me think about only one thing... needles!

As I tried to look around, my eyes were a little bit cloudy and blurry. I couldn't see properly. I rubbed my eyes and blinked numerous times and finally it started adjusting back to normal.

"You woke up a little too fast, your brain still needed time for adjusting as you did black out you know." A voice spoke causing me to turn to that direction.

It was the schools nuse, Tsukasa sensei (A/N: The chairman from Shugo chara XD).

Well not just any nurse... I... well... maybe I had a tinsy winsy little girly crush on him? You can't blame me! He looked like a Bishounen and still so young in his early 20s. But no worries, I know my boundaries. Too bad this thing called age exists.

Being me, I was able to easily keep myself calm and collected.

"Er-... sensei, can I go now?" I asked hesitantly.

Go me! I sound so calm and collected.

He let out a charming little laugh causing me to think, 'If I do not get out of here in the next 10 seconds, I will pass out again.'

"Sorry, I shouldn't have laughed. I couldn't help myself. Also hai (Yes) Miss Katsuo, you may go back." He said but then added, "Only after I do a little test run though."

"Test run...? For what?!" I asked shocked and panicking.

"Don't worry, just to check to see whether there may have been other factors that caused the black out. Has it ever happened to you before?"

Other factors? Oh yeah... but I cannot tell him.

"Nope, I'm pretty sure it was the stupid ball that was thrown by a stupid person." The time when Ayato hit me with a ball replayed causing anger to fume inside me again.

He let out another laugh. At least one of us finds this amusing. "Well seems like he left a proper mark on you. You won't be able to forget him that easily."

I raised one of my eyebrows confused. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Acting like he never heard me, he began typing away as I just laid there in the bed thinking. Then it suddenly hit me. That smell that I smelled before passing out completely. It was minty.

"Ah. Tsukasa sensei, do you know who brought me here?" I asked curiously.

"Hmm… you were actually already placed here in the bed meaning the person had left before I arrived. Sorry for not being of any help."