Melody 6 ~ Kuro Neko (Black cat)

A/N

Yay another update XD and done it before one month has gone by lol can i please deserve some vote for it? ;)

Sorry if this chapter was a little boring :/ i'll definitely make it up to u as theres more to come ;) after all this is Diabolik lovers fanfiction so there definitely will be DRAMA!

Every VOTE counts so please >.< onegaishimasu (please)! -bows 90 degrees-

**

                                  Melody 6 ~ Kuro Neko (Black cat)

Shuu

"He's a model! Not really but he can surely become one. He has like the most amazing pairs of eyes coloured blue-grey! He had short ruffled jet black hair but at the tips it's white-ish."

Normally I don't like to listen in peoples conversations or when they talk but what that girl was describing, I simply couldn't ignore it. All those details exactly fits the description for HIM. But I am confused. What could he possibly want with that ningen (human) girl?

I've had enough of those bastards snooping around in our territory. And now they are trying to mess with students from our school. Kuso...

I walked right out of the class and my brothers immediately followed behind.

"Shuu," Reiji began. "What that girl said, it's him isn't it?"

"Ah (yeah)."

"Kuso! They are not only in this city but near in our town to! That means they will really come here." Ayato punched the wall leaving a little crack.

"Well it's not like they aren't allowed to. And who cares? As long as they don't cross our paths we are good," Laito spoke nonchalantly as if it was not much of a big deal.

Discussing with these idiots won't do me any good. I started walking away when Reiji followed closely behind. I would've complained but something tells me he wanted to speak with me... Alone.

After we were a bit further away from the rest of them, finally he decided to open his smart mouth.

"Are you worried for that human girl?" He asked casually.

"Tsk. Don't be ridiculous," I replied back.

"Then what?"

"I'm just thinking as to why that guy would go through so much trouble just for a girl, especially a human one. Kare no mokuteki nani (What's his aim)?"

There was a minute of silence until Reiji decided to speak. "That's called worrying about her isn't it?"

"You do not know me well, brother," I said. "I'm not the type to worry especially if it's about women's."

"I do know that she is the problem you were talking about before."

"Dakara (so)?"

"So what I'm trying to say is, why did you save her? You could've easily fled away with your speed. The men were humans anyways."

I hate when he is right. Why did I save her?

"I have my reasons. Besides we can't let anyone know that we are vampires now can we?" I Fired back. But in no time he was able to counteract my question. "You could've killed those men's and her along with them."

That bastard... He really is hard to talk with.

"I just thought it would be fun to play around with them. And besides, I kind of like her for standing up to Ayato and still surviving. She at least deserves to live a bit longer don't you agree?"