Melody 10 ~ The Mukami brothers

A/N

was excited to post this chapter myself xD hallejullah to reverse harem!~~

haven't edited, was too eagered to post O:)

please vote! that would aweeehhhh----someeee, would really appreciate the support

**

                                    Melody 10 ~ The Mukami brothers

Kari

"Hai, soko matte (we'll have to stop right there)." A voice broke in.

Clearly, whoever this person was, they have one of the most perfect timing----

"YOU AGAIN?!!" I pointed at the perverted stalker as I immediately recognised him.

However, this time he ignored my remark and continued looking dead serious at Kou.

'Why?' Was the first question that popped into my head.

"But-"

He sweetly eye smiled, at Kou (though I could sense bitterness) and repeated himself once more but in a slower pace than before. "So. ko. Mat. te." As he said the last word, he stopped smiling and gave a look to Kou.

Kou hesitantly got up and away from me.

I sighed and exhaled the breath I didn't know I was holding. Probably because that Mr lip syncer was so up close to me a few seconds ago.

I quickly peeked at Mr stalker from the corner of my eye and wondered. 'Talk about having authority just by using words.' Just who is he that even a popular idol like kou would listen to and dare not disobey?

He looked at Kou and put a hand on his shoulder. I think I saw him shudder from the perverted stalkers touch but it must have just been my eyes playing with me. My brains still fuzzy for some reason.

"Bring her a new set of clothes, will you?" He sweetly smiled at him again. But even I could detect that it was forced. However, I just didn't know the reason for it.

"No need, I'm leaving now anyways." I tried to get up but the timing of my stomach was also perfect.

Gr~~~~ow~~~~lllllll~~~~~~~

I blushed a deep shade of red, pink, strawberry. You name it!

He gave off his signature smirk which embarrassed me even more.

"I think your stomach disagrees."

I ignored his remark and got up using my willpower. However I couldn't even get past 5 steps before my legs gave away. How pathetic of me! I hate feeling vulnerable and showing vulnerability.

Both of them immediately caught me and helped me balance.

"Don't force yourself." They said in unison.

I shrugged their hands off and stood on my own...with a little help from the wall of course.

"I'm not. I can stand of my own. See?" I turned around and reached for the doors handle and opened it.

My knees went weak again from the dizziness. What is happening to me? All I did was run which was nothing extreme or am I really that unfit? I only skipped my aikido and judo classes 2 times... okay fine, ni-kagetsu (2 months).

Realising that those two were too far away in order to catch me, I welcomed the floor with open arms.......

"Chibi!"