15

Dimitri POV

I was helping mum in the kitchen while the girls were gone, it was nice to have some one on one time. "I'm proud of you, you know." She smiled at me, but I just hung my head in shame. "If you knew the things I had done, mum... You wouldn't be proud of me." I feel so bad for not telling her what happened to Rose and I, but I can't bare her knowing the truth. "Oh darling, I know that whatever you both went through, I know it wasn't your fault. I know you'd never do anything bad if you could help it." She was still smiling that sweet kind smile of hers. I just sighed, she always looks on the brighter side. "They're back!" I said excitedly as I heard the car pull up. "I'm so glad the two of you are together, you both make each other so happy." Mum said as she kissed me on the cheek.

"Dimitri!" I heard Viktoria scream outside, instantly I knew something was wrong. I glanced at mum before I boosted it outside. I threw the front door open, both pups sensed something was off and came running after me. I found Sydney and Viktoria outside, looking a little scrapped up, tears pouring down their cheeks. "What happened?" I asked as I frantically looked around for Rose... but she wasn't there. "Where is Rose?" I demanded. "These guys came out of no where when we left the supermarket. They shot her with a dart so she couldn't fight back. We tried so hard to stop them, but they were too big and strong." Viktoria dropped to her knees on the lawn, still balling her eyes out. "I'm so sorry Dimka." She muttered. My heart was racing. This can't be happening. Who took her. "Who took her!" I growled, without meaning too. "They were humans." Sydney finally piped up. "They were waiting for us, they knew they had to tranquilize her to take her." Sydney was as upset as Viktoria, but she was holding herself together. "They took off in a van, we tried to follow them, but we lost them. I'm so sorry Dimitri." She said quietly.

How can this be happening, my darling Roza. "I have to go find her, is there any favours you can pull to get any information, tracking for the van, anything?" I was throwing words at Sydney but she stood there helplessly shaking her head. "I didn't get the plate number, they left too quickly. I wouldn't even know how to start looking for her. We have no information, no leads, nothing." I know everything she was saying was true, but I couldn't take no for an answer. "That's not good enough!" I basically yelled. By now everyone else had joined us outside and caught up on what happened, they were all just as upset.

Rose POV

I woke up in the back of a car, tied up... "What the fuck." I groaned as I let my eyes adjust to the lighting. "Hello, Rosemarie." A strange sounding man spoke up from the loomy darkness. Judging by the size of this car... we're in a limo. Ugh, rich bastard. "Who are you?" I growled, to this I got laughter. "Well, I'm sure you already know that. This isn't the first time I've tried to have you snatched. You'll notice the better handling this time, a tranq so neither party got hurt." My eyes finally adjusted and I could make out his features. He was a very tan looking man, very dark hair, as dark as mine. "Mazur, I assume?" I said through gritted teeth, I'd just managed to sit up. My hands were tied behind my back, which I was stealthily trying to undo. We were alone back here, I could take him on easy. "Ibrahim Mazur, but you can call me Abe." He said with a crocked smile. There was something about him, something that seemed so familiar.

"Well, Abe. What the hell do you want. Why are you so damn interested in me." I asked, voice full of anger. My anger did nothing but amuse him, which pissed me off even more. "Let's just say, your life is of much interest to me. One might even say I've got stakes in your life." He chuckled to himself. "What the hell is that supposed to mean? Why should my life mean anything to you?" I was starting to get my hands loose, and he was none the wiser. "I'm sure you will find that out one day Rosemarie, but that day is not today." The car then came to a stop, I glanced outside... we were at the airport? "What do you want with me? Why are we at the airport?" I demanded. "It's time you returned to the states, my dear. Your life has so much more potential than honeymooning in Russia." As he said that his voice turned dark. "Although, I must admit, it is a nice ring that's settled on your finger. Any who, this is your stop. There is a ticket on the seat beside you, straight shot back to the states. Where you better stay this time." His voice went from dark to harsh now.