9

~~~~~~~Another month has passed~~~~~~~

Well, not a lot has happened. Like ordered by Stan, I took two days off our physical classes. Come day three, I was ready to go, despite Dimitri's attempt at stopping it. Stan was on his side in the end, but they couldn't stop me doing what I wanted. Even with my broken ribs, I was fighting harder than ever. I was taking back my old role of being the best in my physical classes... well, I'd never surpass Dimitri. After what happened with Mathew, I didn't want to be walked over like that again. Everyone was so shocked by my comeback, especially with the extensive pain I am in everyday. I still have a couple of weeks before my ribs are 'healed' if not longer with how I've been treating my body.

It's not long now till we graduate, I was honestly getting nervous about it all. The pups have been doing so well, they're growing so quickly! I haven't really seen Lissa since the last time she appeared at our door, which I am glad about. I probably shouldn't be so hostile towards her, she did after all bring us back from the living dead, but I just don't have it in me anymore to deal with her. We were once the best of friends, but even in that stage of our life, she still honestly treated me terribly. It's time for me to put myself first for once, I would always drop everything and be at her waking call, 24/7.

We still don't talk to other students unless forced to. We just keep to ourselves, it's better that way. We had just finished our last day of school for the week, thankfully. I was so damn tired, and I could see that Dimitri was too. We had just gotten home and were about to sit down on the couch, then there was a knock on the door. I sighed as I made my way over, both pups followed and sat either side of me. "Who is it babe?" Dimitri called from the kitchen. I opened the door to find out. Who was on the other side shocked me. "Christian?" I sighed and went to shut the door again, but he stopped me.

God, what is with these people. Why can't we just be left alone. "Ugh, what do you want?" I growled. "You need to stop being such a bitch." And then he pushed his way inside, at that moment Dimitri appeared to join us. "Why are you her Ozera?" His tone was harsh too. "I'm here for revenge, Rose has ruined Lissa. You meant the world to her, and you turned your back on her when she needed you most. She's been threatening to kill herself because you threw her aside like trash!" I could see the anger flash through his eyes, then the fire formed in his hands. Dimitri was too quick for him though. Within a split second he had Christian in a head lock, and the pups were in his face, waiting for the order to attack.

"I could end you before you could even utter the word mummy. I suggest when I release you, that you get the fuck out and do not come back. If you come around threatening Rose again, I will not hesitate to kill you. Incase you haven't noticed we only have each other to live for now. Nothing else in this pitiful world matters to us, especially not your measly life." Dimitri was so angry, and so hot. He released Christian and shoved him towards the door. He just scrambled to his feet and left without another word. I walked over and shut the door. What a great way to end the week... "You okay?" Dimitri asked as he pulled me into an embrace. I sighed, hugging him back. "Yeah I'm okay, I'm just sick of this place and the people."

He kissed the top of my head and gently squeezed me. "I know, it would be great if we could fast track our graduation and just get away from here." He sighed into my hair, the warmth of his breath giving me sweet comfort. I abruptly stepped back so I could look him in the eyes. "What if we did?" I said with a little excitement in my voice, giving him a confused look. "What if we did what?" He asked, intrigued. Then I just grabbed his hand and dragged him out the door. He was trying to get me to speak the entire walk to our destination. The pups were happily running circles around us during the walk, never venturing too far.

Then we reached our destination. Kirova's office. I banged on the door until she answered, with a rather annoyed look on her face. "Rosemarie, what is the meaning of this outrageous interruption." Without a word I pushed past her into her office. The pups followed and sat at my feet, Dimitri joined in the seat beside me. "Well?" She asked as she looked pointedly between us, her eyes falling on Dimitri. He just shrugged, as he was just as clueless as her. "Headmistress Kirova." I decided that addressing her properly might've given us some extra points. "I'm sure you don't understand how difficult it is for us being here, but it is terribly horrible for us."