14

The next morning we were woken by Paul, jumping on the bed. I'm surprised the pups didn't freak out. Dimitri had his arm across my waist under the blankets, as he woke up he dragged him hand up my body. It took him a second to register everything that was going on, then he realised I was naked. We were both naked! We'd fallen asleep right after we did it last night... And now we have a 10 year old jumping on the bed by our feet. "Good morning Paul." I said nervously. "How long have you been in here?" Dimitri butted in. Paul just shrugged, he thought he was hilarious. "If you go down stairs, we'll be down in a minute." Dimitri tried his best to convince him to leave the room, but Paul wasn't interested. "Hey Paul, would you mind letting Alexei and Serafima out into the backyard?" I asked as nicely as possible.

This peaked his interest, he eagerly nodded then jumped off the bed. He disappeared with both pups in seconds. "Well, who knew you were so good with kids?" Dimitri teased, I just nudged him as I laughed. "Pfft, me and children don't mix." I laughed again, but Dimitri was some what sad. He's always wanted kids, like really wanted kids. He'd be an amazing father too, but me... I don't know if I'd cut it. He quickly brushed it off abs changed the subject. "Right, we need to put clothes on before Paul comes back." He said in a light tone. Just as he said that, we heard little feet running back up the stairs... "Oh shit!" I exclaimed as I jumped out of bed to go shut the door. Dimitri just laid back in bed laughing as he watched me run across the room completely naked.

Paul was unamused when he couldn't get back in the room, so we got dressed as quickly as we could. Once we were dressed we made the bed, opened the windows and made our way down stairs. Everyone else was already down there, sitting around the table. The room fell silent as we entered, everyone was still reeling over what they found out last night. I had my hair back down, so my neck was covered, that way they can't just sit there staring all morning. I once wanted to cut my hair to show off the tattoos. But Dimitri begged me not to. 'Just wear your hair up' is what he'd always say to me. He always loved my hair, especially when it was all down where he could just run his hands through it. I couldn't believe the spread that was laid out, there was so much food.

"Every morning here is like this." Dimitri leaned over and whispered into my ear, I just giggled. "Thank you so much Olena for this breakfast. It's amazing." I spoke out above everyone else. "I see where Dimitri gets his cooking talent from." This caused them both to smile. "Yes, it has been wonderful being back here, but we really must get going." Dimitri had a sad note in his voice. Everyone wasn't very happy to hear this, they all started to protest. Dimitri put his hands up, the more they did this, the harder it all became for him. "I'm sorry, but we can't just move in. We have other duties we must attend to, and if we stay here I fear you'd all be in danger."

It took a bit of convincing, but I think they all finally understood. It was still only morning, I'm not sure what all of our plans for the day were, but it was apparent that our time here was over. In all fairness, I wanted to go home and change my clothes, we hadn't planned for an overnight stay. We helped clean up after breakfast before we headed off, to which Olena was thankful for. We got a lot of hugs before we left, me just as much as Dimitri. We had all compiled around the car, just before we were about to get in Yeva came to the front door holding my jersey. I jogged back over to her to grab it, thanking her, from what I understood she didn't really speak English. Everyone always seemed to talk to her in Russian. "I see a child in your future." She muttered as she handed my jersey to me.

"Sorry, what did you say?" I asked, as I wasn't sure if I heard her correctly. But she just continued muttering Russian like usual, which I still didn't know enough of to even begin a conversation, unless of course I wanted to ask her to sit down lol. I decided to just ignore what she said, besides, how would I have kids. I made my way back over to the car and joined Dimitri. We said one last goodbye then got in the car to leave. We'd exchanged numbers with them so we could keep in touch, no doubt we'll pop around again soon. We are after all just down the road, really. Before long we were back at the house, I was finally able to change my clothes. Once I was dressed I walked out into the lounge to find Dimitri typing away on the laptop. "Watcha doin hun?" I asked as I leaned over the back of the couch, looking over his shoulder.