(12) New Guy Next Door. Why Does He Have Fangs?!

Hi everyone! So I know it has been about six months since I last uploaded anything to Wattpad and I am sorry for that. Life has been crazy and school this year hardly left me with any time to sleep much less write. But during the break I decided to start writing again even though I had some depressive writers block in the past. I hope that you guys like the newest installment of my story. I took a lot of care into making it a good chapter since I hadn't uploaded in so long and I wanted to make it longer than it has been in the past. I know it has been a long time since I uploaded so most if not all have forgotten the story. I figured if you didn't want to read the whole thing I would put a little recap:

Ara is a sophomore in Columbia who has just found out that she is a Magi. She is living in a world where vampires and humans coexist and has recently started dating Danny who is a vampire. Danny and Ara find out that there is plot to kill all the major heads of the vampiric governments. The people who are leading the coup are the VLRA, the vampires who are created, not born like Danny, and these are the vampires who still hunt down humans. Danny's best friend Steven comes back from England to tell them that the situation with the VLRA is getting worse. Then Steven gets news that Jenny, his girlfriend, has gotten kidnapped by the VLRA and he decides to go to England to try and find her. After Ara has a vision showing her the leader of the VLRA and a secret hideout, Danny and Ara find out that there may be a mole within the vampiric government of England that is helping the VLRA and it is up to Danny, Ara and Steven to stop the VLRA.

I hope that you enjoy the new addition to the story and please tell me what you think. I hope to be posting at much more regular intervals in the future. :)

"Look Steven I don't care what you think! You can't go busting in there."

I was trying not to laugh as Danny fought to control himself as he was speaking to Steven. After two days of international telephone operators we had finally gotten in touch with Steven in order to warn him not get the vampiric government involved.

A warning Steven took with a deaf ear much to Danny's dismay. Apparently testosterone runs high in all males, be they vampire or human.

I walked up to Danny who was about to yell at Steven again "Maybe I should try talking to him?"

Danny pinched his nose and sighed deeply "Yeah Ara you take it, I give up on him. You would think that after a few decades Steven would mature a little."

I reached for the phone and heard Steven laughing on the other end.

"You know you really shouldn't do that. It might be fun for you in England but I have to deal with him here in New York."

I heard Steven laugh on the other side of the phone, "Yeah well honey out of all the men in the world you chose him so I am not sure I can help you there."

I looked over to where Danny was and started giggling; he was pacing back and forth and running his fingers through his hair.

"Look, just don't do anything too crazy. I know you want to be the superhero and all but just remember Jenny isn't the only one counting on you. If this thing is as big as we think it is, then Danny and I are going to need all the help we can get so you need to be alive."

"Whoa, a powerful magi like Ara is asking for the help of little Steven. I am honored and just for that I will make sure that I don't get caught. But look you have to understand its Jenny, and if something happens to her and I know that I didn't do everything I could to help her....."

"You wouldn't be able to live with yourself" I finished for him.

The line got silent "Yeah, exactly" Steven said.