(10) New Guy Next Door. Why Does He Have Fangs?!

Hello everyone in wattpad land! It was has been a very very very long time since I have last uploaded and I am very sorry for that. I havent been home much in the last month and the few times I am home I have tons of makeup work. But let's not get into that. I hope you really really really like the new chapter. I worked very hard on it. This chapter isn't so action packed as it is explanatory. It gives you more of a closer look into the world I am trying to create in the story.

Sooo please tell me what you think.

And this is a random thing but has anyone heard about the Green Day Muscial? I don't think many people know but I just might be the only one out of the loop. Anyways the soundtrack for the musical is pretty awesome ( in my opinion) so you guys should check it out!

Annnnd I have a contest!! But if I explain it I would give a part of the ending away. Soooo scroll down to the bottom to see the details. Please dont forget to comment, message and fan. :D

I think I have kept you waiting long enough.....here is a quick recap of part 9 and then PART 10!!!! :D

Recap

Steven dropped the phone and Danny went to pick it up and read the text message.

"Steven who took Jen?" asked Danny.

"The VLRA"

I couldn't take not knowing anymore. "The VLR what?"

Danny was the one that answered me "The Vampiric Legions Revolutionary Alliance"

"What? I have never heard of that."

I looked at Steven who was sitting helplessly on the floor.

Suddenly I heard Danny's voice as he ominously said "Ara you should know that there are some things about vampires that the human government and human media have failed to make public throughout the years."

Chapter 10

I sucked in a breath. "What?" I asked meekly

"See, forty years ago when the two governments, human and vampires allied themselves, humans for the first time got a glimpse at the internal structure of vampiric societies and politics."

He looked at me to make sure I was following along. From the seriousness of his face, I knew I wasn't going to like what he was going to tell me next.

He took my hands in his and sighed. I put my head on his shoulder. "Danny, just tell me. What could be so complicated?"

"Okay Ara, let me ask you something. How many types of vampires are there?"

I tried to hold it in but failed and I completely burst out laughing. I looked to see Steven startled out of his stupor by my sudden outburst and shot an inquisitive glance at me and Danny.

Danny had his eyes and mouth wide open, clearly shocked by my reaction.

I quickly covered my mouth and flushing said "I am so sorry, I didn't mean it like that. It's just that I thought you were going to ask something really serious.... And instead you asked me something completely random. Isn't there only one kind of vampire? You know the one where you have to be bitten to be turned?"

I heard Steven make a noise and turned to see him clutching his stomach and mouth trying to suppress his laughter.

"It's alright Steven, you can let it out."

I was getting really confused. "Wait, I don't get it. Is there more than one type?"

Steven walked over to the couch and plopped down, next to me and put his hand on my shoulder.