(9) New Guy Next Door. Why Does He Have Fangs?!

Hello everyone!So the new part is up. I tried to make this part longer because of the wait between part 8 and part 9. Just a heads up there is a new character in this part and something big happens at the end. :O But i wont give too much away.

Please comment and tell me what you think. Also vote please. You guys did an amazing, amazing job voting on the last part and I want to thank all you guys from the bottom of my heart. You are the best fans ever!

And without further adue part 9!!!! :D

"What do you mean by left out?" Danny cocked his head inquisitively. His blue eyes seemed to shine in the dark.

Could I really tell him my darkest secret? I took a deep breath in. I had to.

"Well....I..." I paused and looked at my feet.

I suddenly felt a cool hand take mine. Danny drew me to him and wrapped an arm around my waist. I inhaled sharply as I looked into his eyes; I had never seen his expression so soft and his gaze so loving. He let go of my hand and put it on my cheek.

He was gently stroking my cheek as he said "Ara, you can tell me anything you know that. And besides, what you have to tell me can't be worse than what you learned about me tonight."

Yeah sure, I thought. Well, I guess it's now or never.

I pulled back from Danny and he gave me a small encouraging smile.

So what should I lift up? I looked around the road and saw only a few scattered papers, and then my eyes feel onto the metal bench across the street. It didn't look like it was bolted down and it looked to weigh around 200 pounds. I smirked as I thought, well 200 pounds isn't too bad, I just lifted the refrigerator a few days ago.

"Okay Danny you see the bench across the street?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Well in a couple seconds I want you to look at it and tell me if you see anything strange."

I concentrated on my powers again imaging them enveloping me in the little cocoon. As soon as I felt the tingling in my fingertips I concentrated on lifting the bench which I hoped wasn't nailed to the ground.

Danny was still looking at the bench with his usual smirk but as soon as he saw the bench float off the ground and rise seven feet into the air his mouth dropped and that smirk was wiped clean off his face.

"I can't believe it" Danny breathed.

He turned to look at me and I thought he was going to faint. He just looked at me up and down as if I was a circus freak.

"This is incredible Ara. You are incredible."

I started getting a little self-conscious so I decided that one show was enough for tonight and placed the bench gently on the ground again.

Danny walked a couple steps toward me and stuck his hand about foot away from my side and started moving it up and down as if he was trying to touch something.

"Ummm Danny what are you doing?"

"Amazing. I have never seen anything like this before." He just kept on looking at me as if he had never seen a person standing before.

Well, I guess that's a good thing right? I mean, he hasn't run away yet. Mind you the keyword is yet.

Annoyed, I grabbed his hand that was still moving next to me "Danny what is wrong with you? What are you doing?"

This snapped him back to reality and he looked at me smiling like a kid who just saw the pile of presents under the tree. I wish I joking but that was exactly his expression.