Chapter 16: Team RWBY vs. FNKI

Thinking
Timeskip
POV Change

C POV

Ruby, Blake, Arsenic and I all look down at Weiss and Yang as they wait for their opponents to show up. Yang stretches as Weiss goes over what she believes the opponents will be like. Suddenly a rainbow goes behind them and stops beside a dark skinned boy with a trumpet. The rainbow turns out to be a cat faunus girl with a pink tail in a mini skirt, rollerblades, and she has nunchakus. The two of them seem to catch Yang and Weiss off-guard. I look up at the aura meters and see their names. Neon Katt and Flynt Coal.

Weiss: Or whatever they are.

Flynt: Hey! You're Weiss Schnee, right? The heiress?

Weiss: I am.

Flynt: I take it you're pretty good with dust then!

Weiss: I do my best!

Flynt: Yeah. My dad was good too. Owned a little dust shop of his own...'til your father's company ran him out of business.

Weiss: Oh.... I'm sorry to hear that.

Flynt: Sure you are.

C: Someone remind me to smack this guy later.

Blake: Gotcha.

Yang: Hey, why don't you-

Neon: Hey, why don't you- That's what you sound like!

Yang: Uhh...

Neon: Hey! Where'd you get your hair extensions?!

Yang: This is just my normal hair.

Neon: Oooo, really?

C: Oh shit.

Arsenic & Ruby: Swear!

Yang: Yeah. Is that a prob-!

Neon: You should try rollerblading sometime! It's super fun! It'd probably take you a while though, since you're so...you know...top heavy.

Yang looks down at her chest and then back up at Neon.

Yang: EXCUSE ME?!

Ruby: Oh, here we go...

I feel my hair tie snap as I get extremely pissed off. I growl as I go to stand up but massive concrete hands grab me and stop me from going down there.

C: LET ME AT HER! I'LL SHOVE THOSE ROLLERBLADES UP HER FUCKING ASS! MAKE FUN OF MY GIRL'S KILLER BOD! I'LL FUCKI-

I'm cut off by a familiar black ribbon being wrapped around my mouth. I look at Blake and see that in fact she wrapped Gambol Shroud around me to make me shut up. I still do my damnedest to try to speak. My muffled screams don't really seem to reach anyone, but it does help me calm down a little. Yang looks over and sees my reaction to the whole fiasco. She smiles a little to herself and gives me a thumbs up with a wink. I can't really move anything, so I just shoot her a wink back. The holographic roulette displays stop on Fire, desert, a broken city, and some sort of rock quarry thing.

Port: THREE. TWO. ONE BEGIN!

Flynt plays a massive sour note out of his trumpet. The sound wave makes Yang and Weiss cover their ears as Neon uses it to boost herself towards the duo. Weiss puts a glyph down holding her in place, but Yang gets knocked away by Neon and they both go into the broken city area. Flynt and Weiss continue their little fight with Flynt blowing sour notes and Weiss using her glyphs to approach him. Once he sees that he can't blow her away he stops and Weiss dashes at him, but he dodges it and then kicks her back into the molten rock area. Weiss goes flying through some dust crystals before sliding to a stop. Meanwhile Neon is dashing all throughout the ruins as Yang fires shot after shot at her, but she can't seem to hit her. Neon mocks Yang as she continues to rollerblade away from her with some pretty impressive moves. She then rushes back towards Yang and delivers some quick punches all the while making sure to rollerblade out of Yang's range. Yang cocks her Ember Celica as Neon snaps her nunchakus making them glow a cyan color. She rushes in and hits Yang's leg freezing it in ice. Neon giggles as she rollerblades around Yang.