Extra Chapter: Bloopers

(Man writing pure comedy is a lot of fun. It was also a joy to go back and re-read all of this book in order to do this. Unlike the Kill La Kill Bloopers this one is completely original all from my head, but anyways please enjoy.)

Oscar is seen sitting in a chair with a cane by his side and a mug filled with coffee in his hand. He sips the mug and then looks at the camera before speaking with Ozpin's voice.

Ozpin: Hello. Welcome to the blooper reel. Here we have a compilation of the best mistakes made in the making of Straight to the Punch. Of course there were multiple instances of small mistakes not nearly as entertaining as what we've compiled for your reading pleasure. Surprisingly enough our wonderful casts seemed to stop making as many mistakes after the fall. We'll chock that up to familiarity of the job and experience, but without further ado enjoy.

C walks into the most intact house in a burning town. As he walks the floor gives way and he screams. Arsenic pops up and looks down the hole.

C: Ow.

Arsenic: Uh...cut.

The scene shifts to Junior's as C is fixing a drink for a couple of girls. He picks up a bottle and it slips out his hand making a mess on the floor. He places his head on the bar as the girls giggle.

The scene changes to a shop in Vale as Coco has C and Arsenic try on some formal wear. They come out of the dressing station in dresses as Coco laughs as she leans back on a couch. C clenches his fists tightly as Arsenic just looks confused.

The scene shifts to the battle at the docks. C looks over at Roman and smirks.

C: Your next line is "There's no way!"

Roman: There's no way- WHAT?!

Sun: JOJO!

Blake: OH MY GOD!

Arsenic: CEASER!

C growls and crosses his arms as everyone else laughs.

The scene stays at the docks, but now Roman is gone. A sudden red blur slams into C and Arsenic sending them and Ruby off the docks and into the water.

C: RUBY!

Ruby: ONII-CHAN, I'M SORRY!

Arsenic: CAN'T SWIM! HELP!

The scene shifts to C's home he purchased in Vale. The lamp cuts on and C pulls out a gun and points it at the intruder. The gun fires and makes the lamp explode leaving the room in complete darkness.

Ozpin: Good job, this was very enlightening.

C: My bad.

The scene shifts to C and Arsenic during initiation. C catches the death stalker's tail and lifts it over head. However instead of slamming it into the floor he lets go of it to soon and it flies away.

C: Uh...where do you think it'll end up?

The death stalker slams into the auditorium making everyone scream.

The scene shifts to the team all sitting in the dorm room as C shares his memories however instead of showing them what he was supposed to. He ends up sharing something completely uncalled for and everyone's faces is red except for Arsenic. C gets up and walks into the bathroom before closing the door.

The scene then shows Arsenic and C walking out of a Junior's with a very drunk Yang on C's back. He slips forward and ends up faceplanting on the sidewalk as Yang giggles and rolls off his back.

The scene then shows C putting a drunken Yang to sleep, but she pulls him in bed. Unfortunately she pulls him to hard making him flip onto the bed and right off of it. He crashes into the nightstand making it break as Yang looks over at him.