Chapter 19: The Loss

Thinking
Timeskip
POV Change

C POV

I suddenly have a cool chill pass through me as I have a flow of memories flash through me. I gasp and fall to a knee.

Ruby: C!

C: Imoto...I need to go! Find Weiss she is at the docks! Be safe!

I hug Ruby and take off to the cafeteria. Once there I see Yang shoot herself towards a guy with red hair and a red sword. I switch places with her and swing my arm at him. He cuts straight up as I fly past him. I land on my feet and slide to a stop.

C: Yang, get Arsenic and Blake to the docks.

Yang: Bu-

C: NOW!

She sighs and grabs Arsenic and Blake before bolting out.

C: Who the hell are you?

?: I'm the leader of the White Fang, Adam Taurus. You were a fool to challenge me especially with one arm.

Right on cue I let go of my right arm and it falls to the floor. It was perfectly severed at the shoulder and now I can't use lightning or time. It hurts, but I can't focus on it right now. If I do then this guy will just kill me and go after Yang, Blake, and Arsenic. I won't let that happen!

I look at the burning cafeteria around us and use the fire to create a new right arm. I then rush Adam and swing. He blocks it with his sword, but the force of my attack still sends him back. I the rush in and clash with him using Mortifier in it's shotgun mode. He pushes back, but he can't make me let up.

Adam: Why would you interfere?!

C: You were going to hurt Yang and my kid! I won't let them die! And until I know they are safe I refuse to die!

We break the clash and Adam disarms me. I go for a roundhouse, but he severs my left leg where the thigh meets the rest of me. Before I can even stumble the flames come over and make me a new leg. I get past Adam's defense and belt him one across the face, but then his scabbard then fires like a shotgun and hits me dead in the stomach. My aura kicked in protecting me, but Adam wasn't letting up. I made a quick shield out of space and deflected his next shot. I then took the scabbard and tossed it away. Adam dodges my left hook by ducking and then slicing my left arm off at the shoulder. I fall to the ground as I lose control over the flames. The flames rage and cauterize my open wounds, so on the plus side I'm not going to bleed out.  He then slowly goes over to pick up his scabbard. He walks back over to me like an animal would after it has caught it's prey.

Adam: Let's make you match.

He then cuts off my right leg. He ducks down and looks at me.

Adam: Filthy human scum.

C: Piece of bullshit.

He backhands me and I look back at him. I can't let him leave this place alive! Suddenly I feel a different kind of power flow through me. No it's not different it's time, space, and gravity all mixed together. They flow through the cafeteria pushing Adam down as everything else rises up.

Adam: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

C: If I die here so be it, but I will protect the ones I love, SO YOU'RE GOING TO DIE WITH ME!

I then lift up everything and pull it back down making the entire building collapse with one loud crash.

Narrator POV

Yang, Blake, and Arsenic are all at the docks when they hear a loud crash. Arsenic takes off towards that direction. Yang runs off after him. They both make it to the cafeteria, but when they get there they see Adam getting carried out by some White Fang. They run in and see the rubble. Arsenic lifts some of it using his powers and they see C barely conscious.