Chapter 25: Seeing Red

Thinking
Timeskip
POV Change

C POV

C: EXCUSE ME!

Guards: No entry into Atlas is allowed.

Yang: At least here us out!

Guards: Our orders are clear! The Mistral-Atlas Border is closed! Please! Have a good day!

Yang: But-

Guards: A GOOD DAY!

C: YELL AT HER LIKE THAT AGAIN AND THERE WILL BE NO GATE ON THE PLANET THAT WILL KEEP ME FROM RIPPING YOUR TONGUES OUT!!

Qrow: Look. If you two don't want to believe I'm friends with Ironwood-

Guards: General Ironwood!

Qrow: Yeah, General Ironwood, then fine. But look we have Weiss Schnee with us and we're trying to get her home safely.

The guards look at each other before looking back at us.

Guards: Approach!

Weiss walks up to the gate where the guards look through the other side at her almost seeing if it is really her.

Guards: Very well! You may speak with our commanding officer. We will fetch her at once.

They turn around and start marching away all the while saying: "hup" and/or "Atlas" repeatedly with each step.

C: Those in synch bastards are annoying the shit out of me!

Yang puts a hand on my shoulder.

Yang: Deep breaths. Hopefully them seeing Weiss will make this whole thing end.

Maria: Hmmm.

Oscar: What's wrong?

Maria: Well... I may know this commanding officer.

Ruby: That's good isn't it? If she's your friend then maybe she'd be more willing to help us.

Ohma: You're making a lot of assumptions right now. I have a hard time believing this old hag has the ability to make friends, let alone ones with a high military ranking.

C: Okay, look. I get being an edgy little shit is kinda your "thing" but in this world negativity brings serious consequences. Mainly...Grimm.

Ohma: OH! I'M SO FUCKING SORRY! MAYBE I WOULDN'T BE NEGATIVE IF I WAS AT HOME WITH MY GIRL! BUT NO! I GOT CAUGHT UP IN ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR STUPID ADVENTURES RIGHT AFTER WE JUST BEAT RAGYO! AND NOT ONLY THAT I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU FOR SIX MONTHS, MY TIME. AND IT TURNS OUT YOU'D RATHER BE HERE THAN WITH THE PERSON YOU ALMOST DIED FOR MORE TIMES THAN I CAN FUCKING COUNT!

...
..
.

C: Well when you put it like that it makes me sound like I'm the asshole for wanting to make sure the people in this world are all safe before I leave to go back to one that I KNOW is safe!

Ohma: Fuck you and these people! I'm only still here because of I leave without you I'll have to explain this shit to Mako and Ryuko. And I don't feel like explaining an affair.

C: That's what this is about...

I sigh.

C: I won't ask you to stay. I've put you through enough shit, but whether or not you do I will be heading home to explain everything.

Ohma: You'll be lucky if anyone there ever wants to see you again after the shit you're pulling.

C: You're right. I won't argue on that.