Chapter Eighteen

A/N: Hey guys, can you guys please check out my sisters story called beautiful Disaster ! It's really good and its a Harlena book! Please! And here's another chapter! I really hope you guys enjoy!!

Nothing Like Us-Chapter Eighteen

"Hahahahaha, your such a freak"selena laughed pushing Harry chest making Harry smile and shove popcorn in his mouth "its true, you havent seen the movie"Harry said making selena laugh " Whatever"selena said laughing staring at the tv as harry stared at her beauty. They are watching 50 First Dates they were at the part where drew grabbed a bat and started hitting Adam friend selena groan and looked at Harry " I told ya"Harry said smiling " yeah you did"selena said pouting as Harry pulled her close and she smiled, she layed her head on his chest hearing his heart beat " Your beautiful"Harry said making selena look up at him as she blushed a bright pink " Stop!!"selena winned " What?"Harry laughed selena got up and faced him " stop being so cute"selena stated making Harry get up " Why?"Harry asked getting up aswell " Because, if your being cute then I want to kiss you"selena said " then kiss me"harry said " No!"selena said backing away by only making Harry come closer " Why? I'm a good kisser?"Harry said being cocky " Stop being cocky"selena said " I'll stop when you Stop being beautiful"Harry said " Stop that! Stop calling me beautiful"selena said " how can I stop if its true"Harry said making selena trapped in the corner, Harry was hovering over her, his breath was getting heavier " Gawd Harry"selena said making him laugh " Just kiss me"he said as selena looked down at his plumb pink lips and turned her head away " No"selena resisted " I know you want to"Harry said his breath itching her face as she looked at him, her lips were centimeter away from his lips " Go ahead, if you don't I will"he said because right now that all he wanted to do, he wanted to pick her up in his arms, her legs around his waist and he wanted to kiss her intensely feeling those pink plumb lips upon his was what he wanted soo badly.

Selena looked at his green hazel eyes just as she was about to say no Harry couldn't resist and just smashed his lips onto her selena was taken aback but immediately kissed back with so much passionate, Harry licked her bottom lip asking for entrance but selena being a tease denied him making Harry giving her a lightly squeeze on the butt making selena gasp and open her mouth a little as she pushed him off her " Harry!"selena gasped looking at him " Okay,Okay I'm sorry I couldn't resist"he said smirking making selena narrow her eyes at him " Mhm"selena said as Harry chuckled putting his arms around her walking downstairs " Hey selena, Harry"Anne said greeting them both " Hi mom"selena said as her smile turned into a frown " Harry?"selena asked turning to face him and he did the same " Yeah sel?"Harry asked " Could you take me to the cemetery? I need to do something"selena asked " Of course!"Harry said " and can we go get some flowers"selena asked once again " Yeah, Let's go"Harry said taking his car keys selena hugged Anne and Harry kissed Anne cheek and they walked out to the door.

Selena got inside the car following Harry " Why the cemetery?"Harry asked " I need to see my family"selena said looking down Harry grabbed her hand and she smiled, right now they don't know what they are there just loving acting like a couple even though nothing has changed the only thing has changed is when they kiss, but noone knows there even together and they like it so far, plus they don't even know if there's an item. Harry started the engine and drove off to the flower shop. Once they got there Harry went in with selena and started looking for white and red roses once they found it selena payed insisting because she doesnt want Harry to pay. Once she payed they got in the car and drove off to the cemetery " Want me to come?"Harry asked selena sighed and looked at him " could I go alone?"selena asked making Harry smile " I'll wait for you here"Harry said making selena smile she was about to leave but stopped and turn to face Harry as she left a small gentle kiss upon Harry lips and with that she left.

"No, Red"Perrie argued " No, red is to red! White its more elegant"Eleanor said " White is plain"Perrie said " Pez! It's going to be white!"Eleanor said " el, come on everyone choose white, try something new red is perfect!"Perrie said making Eleanor thinking about it " Red, red is romantic"Perrie said in Eleanor ears " Lou?"Eleanor asked facing Louis who is eating and drinking tea " I don't care, I love both"Louis said shoving cookies down his mouth " Louis, take this seriously its our wedding!"Eleanor said " Okay! I'm sorry"Louis said getting up walking towards Eleanor grabbing her hand and looked at her " White is elegant and beautiful but Edwards is right red is romantic and nice and its good to try something new"Louis said making Eleanor smile " all I wanted was your opinion and making sure you actually care about this wedding, thank you! Pez, Red it is"Eleanor said " Yes"Perrie said fist pumping the air making them both laugh " Okay, we will get the red and white roses, but make the red roses only peddles and some roses"Eleanor said smiling, Louis snaked his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek " your doing great"Louis said

Eleanor and Louis only had a few days left for the wedding about 2 more months and the wedding is going to happen, they already got there Reservation for the after party of the wedding, the place there getting married, Eleanor wanted to get married in a church but instead Louis not being a Christian asked if they could do the wedding somewhere romantic like at a beach and get married on sunset and Eleanor agreed. " Okay so let's see, we already got the peddles, roses and reservation and place to get married, got my brides maid and maid of honor got my dress, you Lou got your tux right?"Louis asked " actually.... Not yet"Louis said " Boo bear"Eleanor said " I'm sorry, but I'm going tomorrow with the boys"Louis said " Okay, you got your best man right?"Eleanor asked " yeah! Harry"Louis said " Harry? Really that's so cute, you guys had a bromance"Eleanor said smiling " yup!! Continue"Louis said " Okay, so we now have to do the invitation, get the wedding gifts to give to the guest for coming, Our honeymoon--" "Actually, check that off I already got that booked"Louis said " really? Omg where we going?"Eleanor asked " That's a surprise,"Louis said making Eleanor smile " Okay! So, we still need to get a ring boy and a flower girl"Eleanor said " Oh and let's not forget a photographer and a person to record our wedding"Eleanor said " Okay! How about Demi little sister Madison and niall nephew Theo?"Louis asked(I know Theo is a toddler but let's pretend he's 4) " Okay, I'll ask dems and you can ask Niall"Eleanor said checking off the sheet " Okay and that still gives us the wedding gifts and invitation oh and photographer and video person and we still need to get our wedding bands"Eleanor said " you should get those tomorrow"Perrie said " Lou?"Eleanor asked " I have my tux fitting but how about after tux we can go?"Louis asked " Okay!!"Eleanor said smiling, she was so happy she was almost done but also nervous because she's almost done and almost getting married in a few months she will be Mrs.Eleanor Tomlinson.

"Hi daddy, I'm sorry I couldn't speak at your funeral it was hurtful! I was scared! I hope you understand, I felt like seeing you today I don't know but something felt missing and it was you guys when I called Anne mom I felt like I was betraying you mom"selena said looking at her mom tombstone as she carefully placed the white and red roses on her side and then on her dads side " but I could never replace you, your were the most exquisite mother anyone could ask for, Anne is amazing but she isn't you. I miss you sooo much! Sometimes life isn't fair, I even blamed god for taking you away from me but that wasn't true your somewhere safe, looking after me"selena said as tears started going down her face " daddy, there was much more I could've asked for, I wanted to catch up with you I'm sorry for blamming you on my mother's death, I didn't know who else to blame, I know you were in jail for no reason but there will be justice I promise you that daddy!"selena cried as she wipped her tears " Eleanor is getting married! I'm being her maid of honor and I'm so lucky to have her! Demi misses you both! She even cried with me! Perrie and Danielle misses your smile and laugh, the boys misses you guys and the styles family missed you guys."selena said " Harry and I finally admitted our feeling towards eachother but I still don't know what we are! Well daddy and mommy I miss you guys and I'll see you guys again!"selena said getting up and started walking away as she got in the car and looked at Harry, he looked at her and smiled " How was it?"Harry asked " I want to live in my house Harry"selena said " House? You are at your house! My house! It's our house!"Harry said making selena shake her head " No! My parents home! I want to move back! I'm ready Harry"selena said " what if I don't want you to leave"Harry said making selena smile, she cupped his face " I will always be yours haz! I'll just live somewhere else, I'll still be your best friend but living somewhere else"selena said " what if I want to be more then your best friend?"harry asked selena " Well, I want you to ask me! But I'm leaving Harry! Your family treated me right! But I'm ready to live on my own! We will still have our movie night! Or hangout! And everything! I promise!"selena said " Okay! Oh and the asking you, I already got one in mind"he said making selena smile. Harry started the engine and drove off