DAUM!!!

*************Quae pov***********
Ok I'm up in this big azz house all by my lonesome!!😔and just to let yall know I scared then a bitch up in here. Its so dark in here. Like at least at my house there was some light without the lights being turned on, but X house is pitch muthafuckin dark. Man a bitch can't live like this. Mane fuck it some of these lights comin on like asap.

~~~~~~~~Xavior pov~~~~~~~~~
Ight so I walk into my house and almost all my damn lights is on like WAT THE FUCK!!!!! Does she not know that the light bill is almost the worst bill next to the mortgage like DAUM! I know my bill got to be like 200 dollars already.

"Quae!!!" I yelled walkin to the living room coming passed the kitchen

"Ohh it's you. Whoa boy you scared the hell out of me and yo azz almost got,got" she said walkin out the livin room with a knife in her hand.

"Well damn you was gon stab a nigga."

"Hell yea I ain't tryin to die right now nigga." she went to the kitchen and put the knife back up.

"Yo daddy wasn't lyin I'm glad I hurried and got to the house cause you bout damn near ran my light bill up."

"You know I can get you a discount on your light bill so you won't have to pay that much." I looked at her with my eyebrow cocked up

"You foreal?!"

"Yea I did it at my house cause I'm scared of the dark and I always have the light or T.V. on sooo.....yea I got the hook up nigga!"

"Well shidd hook a nigga up!!!" She busted out laughin

"Nigga I swear you too much sometimes."

"That's cause I'm an extra type of nigga ya feel me." I said poppin my collar and shit like the player I am.

"Bitch you Guessin!!😂😂

"Ohh so you think you funny?"

"I don't think, I know nigga!"

"You know wat you a cool girl. I fucks with you lil mama."

"Awww that's so sweet you fucks with me!! She said holdin her heart

"Yea but don't take that shit to that big azz head of your." her face dropped

"Nigga I know yo Dumbo azz ain't talkin."

"Ohh so you want to talk about my ears now."

"Nigga I can't help it they just right there I bet you can fly with them bitches, can't you."😂😂😂😂

"Ohh really I'm surprised yo azz ain't fell over with that big azz head of yours. Have you ever heard of the term 'Got mo head then you got body'."😂😂😂

"Ohh really well have you heard of seeing movie instead of visions nigga?" she saids and taps my forehead.

"Ohhh ok I'm gon let you have that ight, but I got yo azz later."

"Yea ok."😌 she said walking up the stairs which gave a nigga a clear view of that azz😍

Yall remind me to thank her mama for that.. anyways back to business.

I need to go get some more info on these bitches who killed Quae's aunt, and I know just who to call. I picked up my phone and dialed the number.

"Hello."

"Yo Q watsup my nigga."

"Not shit just chillin with Paris nigga."

"Paris? You mean lil bitty Paris the girl you stopped from gettin jumped?"

"Man yea moms found her and brought her back she didn't recognize me at first but now she know."

"Damn man it's been a long time sense I seen her, but I remember you havin a big azz crush on her tho."

"Man nigga chill out she right here beside me."

"Ohh shit, my bad but I need a favor."

"What?"

"I need you to found out what ever you can on some nigga for me ight."

"Ight who?"

"I found out that they call themselves GMH."

"GMH? Nigga you fuckin with The Devil!!!!"

"IDGAF!!!"

"I know you don't but them nigga dangerous man and ruthless."

"And so am I but what else you know bout them?"

"That one of them nigga killed my pops."

"Damn!! Well they killed Reaper's sister."

"Nigga you lying!" he yells and I hold the phone from my ear. Man that hurt.

"Man hell naw they wrote a message on his daughter's wall in her blood talkin bout we just started something that they gon finish. They talkin bout her death was just the beginning and that they after me and my crew."

"Well I want in on this cause I need to get the nigga that killed my pops man."

"Fo sho my nigga just find out some more info on them and hit me up and I'll tell Reaper bout you ight."

"Ight cool."

I hung up and thought about all this something ain't right bout this I know about the snitch in his crew cause a worker told me but something still ain't sitting right with me. I think it's got something to do with that nigga Trey cause something bout him is sketchy azz hell to me, but we gon see about him later.
*
*
*
*
Ight yall I know this is a short chapter but I wanted to give yall something. But how yall like me putting Q and Paris in the book?? It's something new I want to try so hit me up and tell me wat yall think but anyways.......

Yall know wat to do!

Vote & Comment!!!

Plez & Thank you!!!😘