😂

I don't even do this no more but uuuuuuuuum, I predicted a lot of shit.

I told y'all Chris second baby mama wasn't going nowhere before Aeko was even thought of. I kept telling y'all sis was pregnant, I KEEP SAYING THAT CHRIS IS JUST AS WEIRD AS SHE IS!!

The way TB keeps reacting to his bullshit is so fucking funny! Why haven't they caught on by now? Or just accepted the shit.

She's everything he wanted Karrueche to be which is spineless and brainless. Ammika is never ever going to leave Chris. She has nobody in her ear telling her she's deserves better like Kae did, all of her friends wants her lifestyle. That's why they're working overtime, kissing her ass now.

People constantly tell her the things Chris does and what does she do??? Block him? That's probably just to prove a point to social media but I'm 1000% sure when her phone rings and his name pops up she better answer.

He's living his Karrueche fantasy through her and it's sick af. Aeko is what he wanted with Kae he wanted her pregnant so damn bad and hated the fact that she wasn't for it.

No lie sometimes I feel bad for Ammika, tbh I think she's a little slow.

And I wish ppl would stop underestimating Chris. That man knows everything. And to realize that his baby mama is pretending to be black and him not having an issue with it is SUPER TRASH!

I had to unfollow him a while ago because I could no longer take it. If this mf does his subliminal birthday post to Karrueche tomorrow I'm going to diiiiiiie!

I've heard so many times that he treats Ammika like a kid. Go on lipstick alley that's were gossipinthecity gets all her tea from. They talk about how Ammika is the one selling stories. Her ppl told that she was having a boy and sold her maternity shoot pics, that's the only reason Chris posted that picture of her.

And let me address the whole Aeko being in Germany thing. Chris knew that Ammika had to go home eventually. He's had her whole pregnancy to figure something out about her citizenship or their arrangements. After she had him, he jetted off to wherever to do a show. Sis had a c-section and he left her. I had a c-section and it's the worst pain ever. That right there should been a reason for her to leave him alone but nope. But anyways, COVID-19 didn't shut things down until mid-March, he had every opportunity to go visit them, but did he?

Nope.

And no mother is going to leave her baby and be in another country so it's only right that she took him with her.

They think because he's FaceTiming his son everyday it's going to be good.

Poor Aeko 😢

Y'all, I'm just sick of it all. Today was the icing on the cake and I just had to let loose.

I just want everybody to realize and just accept that you'll be seeing Ammika for the next 18 years and don't be shocked if he really does settle with her because nobody else would want his trifling ass.

Oh and stop thinking Diamond or any other bitch Chris has fucked is better than Ammika because you don't like her, because they ain't no better, they're just as dumb. At least she got a baby out of it, bag secured love.

OH AND TO THE CHRIANNA FANS. Please stop. Y'all love Rih so much y'all should Stan her with somebody more stable. Why would you want somebody on her level to marry or be with somebody who can't stop fucking random hoes, HAS TWO BABY MAMAS and I'm sure there will be a third unless he splurging on abortions, and he does whip-it's for fun. Let that queen flourish and live her multi-millionaire life. For real.

Ammika and Chris belong together, they're both clowns. Honestly, truly 🙂

Anywaaaaayyyy

Go stream Slime and B 😂😂😂😂😂

What's y'all favorite songs? Mine is Go Crazy, Trap Back, She Bumped Her Head, Big Slimes, I Ain't Tryin, and City Girls.

I'm sorry, I know I promised I wouldn't do this no more but My timeline just irritated the fuck out of me. This won't happen again!😩😩😩😩

Updating a couple books later or tomorrow hopefully!