UPDATES

Hear ye, hear ye,

I wanted to give you guys some updates on my stories and how things might be changing with how much I post.

First,

I don't know how many of you may remember me mentioning being in school. Well I finished on the 6th of this month and now I'm working. I have to get up at 6:15 every morning, fight with myself not to call off, get dressed, get my son stuff ready if his dad didn't so I'm over the day before I get to work. Traffic sucks where I'm from in the morning, so I'm driving for almost and hour. Moral of the story, I have a life outside of this app! I can't post when you want me to.

Granted I've been able to dish out these chapters for my new story but it's always like that with me. If I like it the ideas flow out.

Writing was my outlet but it gets annoying because I feel like a lot of people aren't understanding. That makes me want to just stop updating all together. I don't want to mean or rude or a bitch but I have to say this.

IM NOT UPDATING WHEN YOU WANT ME TO 🗣🗣 simply because I can't. I don't have the time.

I don't stay up until 3am like I used to because of my now hectic life. That's when I used to do most of my writing. I'm knocked out by 11:30. It's 11:30 now and I keep dozing off. I used to have bad insomnia so going to bed this early is a blessing.

I don't want to stop writing. Most of you are really cool and I enjoy writing and being on wattpad.

Just please be patient and understanding. Don't complain because the chapters aren't as long as you want them to be. If I do too much in one chapter it'll ruin the book.

But anyway here's where we are with each book.

FORBIDDEN - It has about four or five chapter left, there will be a sequel because the love for this book is consistent. That will
Probably be out in April or May. April is about to be a super busy month for me so I don't know if I'll have time.

SAINTS & SINNERS - Only a few chapters left, probably four but it feels like everybody has lost interest in this book. I really want to do a sequel, I have it thought out but not if it's not going to get any attention.

THEN THERES YOU - I definitely don't give this book as much attention as it should get but I'm going to change that. I had big plans for this book. I think it could be the bop I want it to be.

CHECKMATE - I want the attention to be just the way it is now when we further into the book. So I'm going to slow up with the updates. I really want to take my time with this book because I want to be perfect from beginning to the end.

TEA WITH BRI - if you haven't seen yet, I deleted all the unnecessary chapters from this book. I want this book to go back what it was intended for. To help, not bash Chris and talk about the psycho he's dating. I'm going to do my chapter on depression and relationship. I think I deleted the chapter with the topics you all wanted so please put them in the suggestion box.

Once again BE PATIENT AND UNDERSTANDING and well never have a problem. 😁

I lost ten minutes of sleep typing this. 😩🤦🏽‍♀️