Book Ideas

Trying to focus on anything but social media so I'm giving you guys three or four new books next year.

Tim is getting his book, it's called SLICK. Mya and Chris will be apart of this book so it's like a sequel to checkmate but not really. I wanna make sure that I keep the main focus on Tim and not those two. The reason why Checkmate doesn't have a sequel is because I feel like it'll ruin something so perfect. A sequel means more drama and craziness that I don't want to write about for them. Let's just end it on a happy note.

Second book will be the sequel to Forbidden. The first chapter is in my head, I just need to type it out. It's going to be crazy and have everybody with their jaws to the floor! This will be published before the book about Tim only because it's like long over due. OR I could just continue where I left out. Your choice?

Third book, JORDYN IS BACK. I don't know who all saw my post but Mona Lisa made me miss her and I don't like how the third book ended. It just did not go as planned. I think dragged it out too long and I made her TOO soft when she was supposed to be bad ass from beginning until the end. BUT this book will make sure everybody remembers who Jordyn Edwards is.

Fourth (possible) book, I want to do a book that based off the college world. I wanna make up a school because I don't need somebody that goes to whatever I use telling me such and such doesn't happen there. But I want this book to be so damn dope. It'll most likely be a Chris book, I know you're probably tired of him but he's who I'm most comfortable writing with🤷🏽‍♀️ his name will most likely be different though.

But before any of these come out. Mona Lisa, Checkmate and the Saints and Sinners sequel have to be finished. The only one that won't wait is the forbidden sequel.

Mona Lisa will have a sequel or another time jump. Depending on how I feel after we find out who's behind the attempted murder. I see all of you guys theories on who it might be and I can't wait until you find out 🤯. I just want to blurt it out sometimes. But it'll all be revealed soon. Still trying figure out exactly how it's going to play out 🥴

Also! All of the tea chapters in this book will be deleted at the beginning of the year. I'm over Chris and Ammika. She's not going anywhere so it is what it is.

I wanna get this back to what it used to be and what it was intended for. Something I really want to do is weekly check-ins. I know a lot of you are in school, have a lot going on and might not have anybody to talk to. Hopefully this can be a safe haven for you. I'm battling depression currently and it's been hard not talking to anybody. 50% of that is due to my personality but it feels good when you can get some things off your chest. So January 2020, everything is shifting back to where it was.

Another thing, somebody is reporting my pictures! And if it's reported too many times, I could lose my books and my profile and that would be so fucked up! So idk if it was mistake or intentional but please be careful with the buttons you press. People have whole sex gifs out here and it was a picture that hardly showed something in Saints and Sinners. If my stuff gets deleted I'll be devastated because I worked way too hard for this.

But that's all I had to say. I'm about to work on these chapters and try my hardest not to get distracted by Instagram or Facebook. ✌🏽