BE HONEST!

ONE RULE!

No unnecessary bickering! If someone doesn't have the same opinion as you, THATS OKAY! Everybody doesn't have to agree with you. If I feel like you're picking for no reason, you will be muted!

Honesty, is the best policy

Keep it 8 more than 92 with me!

I can't believe I'm doing this but I was reading one of my rants and this popped in my head. But I want to talk about someone.....Ammika.

I don't know why, but I just do.

So, say you were a girl that was approached by Chris, you have a job, a boyfriend, nothing else really going for yourself and he wants you to drop everything and put all your focus on him. Would you?

And how would you feel knowing that's he only being bothered with you because you are kind of like his second chance with his ex?

BE HONEST.

I mean this is Chris Brown! Some Girls would die just to be in the same room as him. Would you pass up the opportunity or go for it?

In my opinion, with their whole situation, it's WEIRD! And not just on her behalf, on his too. I want his fans to realize that. Stop blaming her because she's there or jumped at the opportunity. Judge him for even going after her because of her resemblance to Karrueche. It is sad on her behalf though. You were telling Karrueche she deserves better, you let him rotate between you and 4 other chicks, he would ship you home when he got upset, you gave up your life just to sit around and wait for Chris to call.

And speaking on the rotation thing, I would think, what man would want a woman that didn't respect herself enough to walk away from a situation like that, but it's like Chris saw that shit as a competition, it's was like the last man standing or something and she won.

As much as we don't want to admit it and even though he hasn't really said it, that's definitely his girlfriend or something close to it. He cashed out on the bitch for Christmas. They say Krista was with him for New Years but I didn't see her.

Now if I would drop my entire life just to chase behind a man like a lost puppy, honestly......NO! HELL FUCK NO 😂 I've said this plenty of times I wouldn't date Chris, I would just want to be his friend, maybe fuck a few times but I wouldn't date him. He definitely loves a woman that has to depend on him and a VERY submissive woman.

You're not going to wag your money in my face and think that'll have me all over you when you snap your fingers. 1. I don't like to depend on nobody. The feeling of taking care of yourself is a beautiful thing. Maybe that's just something else that only black women like, idk.

But being submissive, that shit not me! I can not do that submissive shit, and I'm not about to be submissive to you just because you have a bunch of money. It'll always be an argument cause I'm like Bitch do what? Go where?! NO NIGGA YOU DO IT! And I'm a detective when it comes to my nigga. Watching videos and be like nigga I know that was you in the club, I saw that tattoo on yo fucking ankle! I get physical when I'm pissed too. He doesn't need that.

Let me date Chris, his friends CANCELED, all them hoes around CANCELED, that lean sipping, CANCELED, them stinking ass cigarettes, CANCELED. Him not getting no sleep CANCELED! Nigga we get sleep over here! He'd probably hate me. 😂

I'm lying about the sleep😩 I have bad insomnia! That's probably the only thing I got in common with Chris.

This the type of shit I talk about when I'm bored and high 😂😂 this topic as stupid as hell but I really want to knoooow!😩

Tell me your real reason for disliking Karrueche -2.0. I dont dislike her cause I don't personally know her but she's not my cup of tea because she's just naive and so desperate and same reason I didn't like the original Karrueche, she was a big ass opportunist with no fucking backbone, but those are the chicks Chris likes. 🤷🏽‍♀️  it just bothers me to see women be dumb for man.

Chris liked his ex picture, all in the comments, you unfollow him and all it took was a group picture to get you back. Like what????!!!! It was so funny how Fee from fameolous said that Ammika had Chris in the dog house 😂 like girl Bye! She can play mad all she want to. then I went on her gossip site and apparently Chris was fucking some chick while they were In Miami after he was at LIV while Ammika sat up in her hotel room. Couldn't have been me! And somebody was saying how EJ and everybody else think she's weird and she just walks around being strange. It is crazy how like nobody in Chris's entourage follows her on Instagram or they never talk to her, except for that girl that did the styling for his tour with EJ and now his make up artist.

Ugh, I know too much... I don't have a life. I stay on gossip sites and wattpad. That'll be over once my externship starts lol.

But I think EJ mainly doesn't like her because he kisses Karrueche aaaaassssss! I think EJ is so funny but I think he's fake as hell when it comes to Chris. A lot of his friends are fake. But that's another topic for another day.

I know we shouldn't care but I do bitch so get over iiit!

Anyway! Give me your thoughts AND GIVE ME SOME TOPICS SO I DONT HAVE TO TALK ABOUT THIS DUMB GIRL🤦🏽‍♀️

Okay, let me go finish my Saints and Sinners update. By the way, did you guys see the new forbidden cover 😁 and I started on the sequel 😬😬😬😬

TALK TO ME! 🗣🗣🗣🗣