🗣

What I want these stupid ass blogs (spillthesugar and gossipinthecity) to realize is that TB isn't upset about him having a baby. It's more about who he had it with. I'm convinced they don't know her history. Chris got the wackiest chick out of his blasian crew pregnant. He already got Nia, thankfully she's changed but now Ammika.

I guess it's true that the more you try to pull somebody away from the wrong person the more they attract each other.

Do I think he about to stop treating her like a doormat because of this? No, unless he had some type of epiphany when he saw his child being born that made him want to get his shit together. I mean for Christ's sake he told Nia she was built like a wisdom tooth and called her all types of bitches.

He's been blocking fan pages all day too 🥴 he know 76% of teambreezy hate her ass 😂

She must've got pregnant when they was in Paris, that night they was in that club and all those pictures came out. They was both drunk and high af.

Or maybe not because she would've been due in October. Let me find out he was sober when this happened. He better been off a molly.

Can't believe he nutted in that bitch...smh

And idk why people think Rihanna care.

I really wanna know why her though? My only answer to that is because she resembles Karrueche and he wanted to get her pregnant sooooooooooooo bad.

I'm sure she won't be his last baby mama though. This nigga used to talk so much shit about strapping up twice. Royalty is 5 so that Is a gap but still.... 

You know what, he might be on crack cause this shit here is crack head behavior.

I'm not gone lie, I was like I hope the baby got a cleft lip like his mama...god forgive me 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

She about to get all these endorsements too, watch, just like Nia. Probably even more.

Whew chile.....anyway, I needed to rant. I'm done though. Congratulations to that man and that sick woman. 😁

bUt i dOnT fUcK wItH bRoKe bItcHeS head ass 🥴 that's all you attract....BUMS 🤦🏽‍♀️

His mama ain't even hype...she like awww shit another baby for me to take ca— never mind.

IM ABOUT TO GO WORK ON MONA LISA BBBYYYYEEEE!