Im about to rant!!

Last one, promise.

Okay, so... (claps hands)

Moral of the story is, Chris is trifling. Let's just make that clear.

Secondly, I absolutely 100% believe that Chris is diamonds baby daddy. I believed it the first time I posted it but y'all told me not to believe the blogs and I said okay, pushed it to the side.

Another reason why I believe he's the dad is because his messy mother, only follows these women when they're pregnant. She truly disliked Ammika until she got pregnant...I still don't really think she like her...but when Ammika was in LA hiding her pregnancy, Joyce followed her and started kissing her ass and being super nice to her all of a sudden. Diamond has been around since a little bit before the Indigo tour and she has been around Joyce. If Joyce was just following her to be nice, she would've done that back then riiiiiight? Right. Okay.

I believe that messy Joyce wasn't expecting everyone to notice that she followed diamond honestly but you can't put nothing past these nosey folks. And now she done started an uproar and her son probably cussing her out.

Diamond was probably desperate as hell to get pregnant by him too. MAINLY to prove to Ammika that she ain't who she really think she his. But I think, that even though this happening Ammika won't leave him alone and I don't know if y'all caught Chris's story a few days ago but he basically said his BM can't date nobody so, yeah.

On top of that, Diamond was spotted with Chris at the beginning of the year a few times even though everybody thought he dumped her last year.

Here's my problem with Chris.

1. He's stupid
2. He's stupid
3. He's stupid as fuck.

Yeah Diamond got a little modeling career but she ain't doing nothing major and she's known for fucking Chris with Yasmine while Ammika was pregnant.

AND SHES ONLY 23 ON TOP OF THAT! Just turned 23, I guess these older women don't want his spoiled penis no more Chile.

He really got some young girl pregnant. He went from 1 baby to 3 chile, whew!!!! The ghettooooo.

I want to feel bad for Ammika, but the way she was so cocky and thinking she was the shit cause she got pregnant by him and REALLY thought she had his heart. I don't know what he was telling that woman but it must been some good shit.

This explains all the Louis Vuitton and Gucci and shit he been buying. I wonder if he told her. Cause if not she really gone be living Karrueche's life, finding shit out on the internet. He probably told her it was a mistake, bought her a purse and she was cool with it

Fingers crossed Diamond is the last baby mama cause now he gotta take care of three women.

But Chris...smh that is a damaged man unfortunately. I hope he finds real peace one day. AND REAL LOVE!

Did y'all see how he was cutting up in them London clubs surrounding by nothing but white and Asian women 🥴 we won't get into his colorist ways today but that's all I have to say.

Allegedly Diamond is due next month, if she decides to show her baby (it's a girl from what I've seen) we will see who's the daddy!

BUT ANYWAY, I'm working on something so dope for y'all! Just wwaaaait 🤗