Chapter 9: Ultimatum

DECKARDS POV

I watched as Sammy dove for cover. I quickly snuck up behind her.

"You're coming with me," I told her.

Before she had a chance to react, I hit the back of her head with the bottom of my pistol, hard enough to knock her out. I grimaced as Sammy lost consciousness.

"Sorry, love," I mumbled as I carried her.

I was aware of Jakande's ongoing hatred towards Sammy and I know how eager he is to get his hands on her and kill her. Unfortunate for him, I will die before I let him do that.

Avoiding all the gunfires and explosions happening, I snuck out of the factory, carrying Sammy. I couldn't risk Jakande seeing her. Carefully, I placed Sammy on the passenger seat of my car before I hopped inside.

I sped away from the factory before anybody else got out. I glanced over to Sammy who was still unconscious. I felt a small smile form on my lips as I held her hand and gave it a small kiss. 

I missed her....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SAMMY'S POV:

I felt a small pain on the back of my head as I regained consciousness. I slowly opened my eyes and found myself on the passenger seat of a stranger's car.

I looked to my the driver's seat and found Deckard fast asleep, clutching my pistol in his hands. I furrowed my brows, confused on why I was in a car with this guy in the middle of nowhere.

Then it all came back to me. What the hell happened to Brian and Dom?! All I remember was that Jakande and his men crashed the party and this bastard here knocked me out.

I eyed Deckard carefully as I slowly and quietly reached for my gun. Just as I laid a finger on it, he was quick to pull it away from me as he woke up.

"Don't even think about it," he said his voice hoarse.

"What am I even doing here? What happened to Brian and Dom? I swear to God , if anything bad happens to them."

Deckard cut me off.

"You'll what? Kill me?" he scoffed.

"You do remember that you're not the only one capable of killing," I pointed out.

"I don't, but you killing me? That's a good laugh."

"I don't see what's so hilarious with me killing you," I said in confusion.

"Darling, you'd be killing the Clyde to your Bonnie."

I simply rolled my eyes at him.

"What the hell are we doing, Deckard?" I asked with a heavy sigh.

"Sitting in a car," he stated the obvious.

I fought the urge to facepalm myself as I tilted my head to the side a bit and gave him the 'no sh*t' look.