Chapter 6: Abu Dhabi

"That was priceless, Sammy." Laughed Mr Nobody, through my talkie.

I picked it up.

"Enjoyed the show?" I asked with a smirk.

"Oh definitely. But in a more serious tone, you could've gotten yourself killed out there," he said, sounding concerned.

I chuckled. "I face against men like Jakande on daily basis, Mr Nobody. They should be more worried about me going after them than them going after me," I said confidently.

"I agree. Well your crew is waiting for you."

"On my way."

I put down my talkie and drove as fast as I could to the place where our crew planned to meet up earlier. By the time I got there, everyone else was gathered around Ramsey.

"What'd I miss?" I asked standing beside Brian.

"Where have you been?" Asked Roman.

"Well, I stopped Shaw from shooting Dom's car and I sabotaged Jakande, popped his tires on all his cars and killed all his minions." I shrugged.

"That's my sister," bragged Brian as we high-fived.

"Anyways, back to business," I said turning to Ramsey.

I sat down next to Letty and she too gave me a small high five from what I did.

"I mailed the device to a friend. In Abu Dhabi," Ramsey answered easily.

"That was pretty easy. That other team would have tortured you for that information." said Brian.

"I didn't trust them, I trust you." said Ramsey, looking at each of us.

"Now why would you trust us?" Asked Letty.

"You barely know us," I added.

"I know enough."

Ramsey turned to Brian.

"Ex-cop. Military, something like that. The way you took out them guys shows training."

She then turned to Tej.

"Tech guy, offended by the hacker remark, naturally."

She turned to Dom.

"Alpha."

She turned to Letty.

"Mrs. Alpha."

She turned to me.

"Badass. Seems to be some sort of an assassin. How easily it seems for you to take Jakande's military men shows a lot of skills and guts."

Damn right, I'm a badass. And this chick is amazing at observing.

Last but not least, she turned to Roman.

He had a big grin as he waited for her observation on him. "Joker," said Ramsey.

I chortled. Roman's grin fell. She couldn't be anymore wrong about that.

"Wrong. Double alpha. Man candy. You know what I'm saying?" Asked Roman as he got up.

"Man sit yo candy ass down."

I bit my lip to contain myself from dying of laughter.

"Life is binary. Zeroes and ones. Only two things keep a group like this together. Fear or loyalty. And I don't see a drop of fear among you guys." said Ramsey.

I'm really impressed with this one. We're going to get along just fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~