Harry's not my boyfriend and Clarifications.

Yer ready fer a chapter? Ok I'm going to stop talking like that. I can't believe I have 900+ reads. I feel loved. I feel very loved. Haha. On with chapter... um let's see...I forgot...Oh it's chapter 11! I had to count them. :) On with chapter 10

One last thing...Since it's Thanksgiving Break, I get to update since it is technically the weekend for me.

One really last thing...I swear this is the last thing! It's for clarification. Klaus wants to use Phoebe's blood for hybrids. I don't know if I stated that before. You ready to end my super long author's note?

---Story line duh duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!---

Phoebe.

Harry wasn't at school this week. I'm going over to his house to check on him. Donovan drove me to his house.

"You've been seeing this Harry guy a lot lately, is he your boyfriend?"he asked me as we pulled into Harry's driveway. My face turned red and I looked down.

"No Don, he's just a friend. "I got out of the car and I waved Donovan goodbye as he drove away. I walked towards the front door and knocked on the door.

"Hello!"I called. "Harry? It's me Phoebe!"I heard footsteps. The door opened and a guy who was NOT Harry opened the door.

"You're not Harry. "I stated the obvious to the boy in front of me. The boy rolled his eyes.

"Of course I'm not. I'm Zayn. And you must be Phoebe. "I nodded. Why is he here? I thought Zayn and Harry hated each other.

"Where's Harry?"I asked "Zayn". Zayn stepped out of the way and allowed me to come in.

"He's in his room. "Zayn followed me to Harry's room. And stood in the doorway.

I opened the door to the room and saw Harry sleeping on the floor. I think he fell out of the bed. I smiled. I kicked his side.

"Harry. "I kicked him again. "Wake up!"I kicked him again. He grunted and slowly sat up.

"Hey Phoebe. "He said in his "just woke up" voice. I sat down next to him.

" 'Hey Phoebe'?! What happened to you! You didn't call or text-Wait a minute I sound like a crazy clingy person. Scratch that. "Harry chuckled at me.

"I've busy with my brother-"

"Your brother that you decided not to tell me came back."I corrected.

"That's not my fault."Harry then explained about Klaus and he and Zayn protecting me.

"So great now I need to be 'protected'"Harry nodded.

"And Zayn's going to our school. "I raised an eyebrow. I groaned.

"Hurtful"Zayn was still standing in the doorway with mock hurt on his face. He smirked. I rolled my eyes at him.

I stood up and went over to Zayn. He was 3 inches taller than me. So was Harry. (I'm only 5'8" while they're like 5'11. )Look-wise Zayn is the polar opposite of Harry. Harry had chestnut brown curls that you can't help but want to run your fingers through multiple times and emerald green eyes. While Zayn had caramel brown eyes and black hair.

"Are you done checking me out?"Zayn's smirk grew. I glared at him.

"Harry I gotta go. Carol needs help with dinner. "I lied. "See you at school." i fake-smiled and stormed past Zayn. I soo wasn't checking him out. I just stared at him for a period of time.

I walked home. (Which was a long walk but I didn't mind. ) I unlocked the door to my house. "Carol?"

"I'm in the kitchen. "Carol called. I breathed in the smell of baked chicken and mashed potatoes. "You like what you see?"She gestured to the food. I nodded. She smiled.

"Where's Donovan?"I asked her attempting to take a piece of chicken. She slapped my hand away.

"No. And Don's in his room probably playing Call of Duty. Can you go tell him dinner's ready?"I nodded and went upstairs to Donovan's room. I opened his door. Donovan was shirtless and playing Call of Duty. I turned to look at me.

"Dinner's ready. Put a shirt on!" I told him. He turned off his video game console and slipped a red V-neck shirt over his head. He got up and followed me out the door.

"How did it go with your boyfriend?"Donovan teased.

"He's not my boyfriend. " Donovan looked at me in slight disbelief. "He's not!"We walked down the stairs.

"Who's not?"Carol piped in curiously.

"She's trying to fool me into thinking Harry isn't her boyfriend. "

"He isn't your boyfriend?!"Carol was setting the table. Gosh does everyone think Harry's my boyfriend?

"No! He's just a friend Carol. Don't let Donovan put lies in your head. "I sat down. Donovan sat in the chair across from me. Probably because he is scared of what I'd do to him if he sat next to me. Smart boy.

-/----///---///----///----///-----////:--

How was the chapter? Good? Bad? Alright? I WANT YOUR OPINIONS!!! DON'T BE QUIET! This story has a lot planned. Stick around! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Bye for now. Oh and pic on the side is Carol. She's portrayed by the lovely Julianne Hough