Shaken Up

Sorry for not updating in forever! I've been really blocked these past few weeks. How was your Easter? I wore a pretty dress. 40k reads! Wow!

Harry. (Gasp! )

I checked my iPhone. 132 missed calls. 102 from Phoebe. 30 from Zayn. "I shouldn't have made a deal with you. " I glared up at Klaus. He smirked at me.

"Come on Harry. You know you trust me. Phoebe is safe because of you. " Klaus said. I rolled my eyes. I looked at Klaus.

"Yeah, because you made me be your slave or else you'd kill Phoebe. " Klaus smirked and kept his eye on the road. He was driving somewhere. "Where are we going now?" I inquired. Klaus pointed to the incoming sign. Las Vegas 0.5 mi.

"Las Vegas. " Klaus gave me a crooked grin. "You my friend are going to help me tie up some loose ends. " I raised an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about Klaus? What do you mean by loose ends?" Klaus exited the expressway, not answering my question.

"Oh nothing. Just stuff I need to be taken care of. People I need to keep quiet. " Klaus looked at the street sign. "In fact. " He pulled into the driveway of a hotel. "We are there now. "

I stared at the hotel. After a few moments, I got out the car. Klaus started walking towards the hotel. I hesitated, but then followed him. We entered the Gaugini Hotel and Casino. I liked the name. The hotel itself was quite fancy. Maybe a 4 1/2-5 star hotel.

Klaus went up to the check-in. "I would like an extra room key. " The lady gave Klaus a friendly smile. She asked him what room. " Room 5050. " The lady typed on her computer. Then she pulled a card out o a machine.

"There you go. " She handed the card to Klaus. Klaus grinned. "Have a nice day. Enjoy your stay at Gaugini Hotel and Casino. " Klaus told her we will and we went towards the elevator.

I was very suspicious as I entered the elevator I turned and faced Klaus. "How come the lady didn't ask for anything? She just handed us the key and left. "

Klaus shrugged. "I don't know. " I started staring at the elevator floor lever. "Or maybe I know her from someplace or other. " My attention is back on Klaus, but he doesn't continue talking.

My phone buzzed again. An message from her. Phoebe: At least tell me you're alright. I put my phone back in my pocket. "So what are we gunna do now?" We exited the elevator.

Klaus smirked at me. "Check up on a friend. " We got to room 5050. Klaus slid his room card through the slot. When the light flashed green, he turned the handle. This time, I entered first. Looking in from the entrance, you could tell someone was in the room.

Klaus creeped in and I followed. The lighting was dim except for a nightstand lamp. There were two people asleep in the bed. A man and a woman who didn't appear to be over 26 years of age. Klaus shook the man awake.

The man groaned. "Klaus, what do you want?"

Klaus smirked at the man. I guess they knew each other. "You asked me to meet them here. " Ok now I know they know each other.

Imma just call the guy Man. Man groaned, "Yeah but, you could've called. How did you even get up here?"

Klaus still had his dumb smirk on his face. "I have my ways." He then points to Woman. (My very creative nickname for the lady next to Man. ) "Are you on a 'business trip'? Does your wife know?"

Man scowled at Klaus. "It is none of your business. " He growled.

Klaus put his hands up in mock defeat. "Hey. I'm just here to talk. I'm not looking for trouble. "

Man scoffed. "Then why did you bring Pretty boy over here?" Man gestured my direction. Pretty boy?

"He owes me just like you. " Klaus speeds towards Man and pinned him up against the wall, clutching his throat tightly. "But yours is more serious." Man looked like he couldn't breathe. "I need you to help me with a curse. "

Man gasped from the lack of air. "What makes you think I'll help you?" He choked out. Klaus squeezed Man's neck tighter.

"I don't think you're in a position to not accept my offer. After all I could harm your little lady friend over there. " Man's eyes widened with fear and Klaus knew he had him right where he wanted him.

--

Yo! I will try to update more. I just realized my updates are often 2+ weeks apart and that isn't good. It's making me lose readers. Please get this at least a 1,000 reads and 5 votes for next chapter so I'll know people are actually reading it. Thanks guys. 25th chapter. :)

~Fiona.