Anything Could Happen (Part 2 of 2)

Long story, my iPhone broke and then I couldn't get a new one for 2 MONTHS. Now I have a new one and hopefully I can get a computer so my updates will be significantly longer. I'll try to update all of my stories for you guys. (If you read any of them)

--

Phoebe.

"You're right! I can't do this!" I yelled loudly, attracting attention. I stormed out of the carnival. Zayn and Harry exchanged worried glances. "How can you guys do this? Not suck the blood out I every human you see?"

"It's easy, just don't think about it. " Harry said. "There has gotta be something you think of that would take your mind of blood. "

"What he said. " Zayn added. Harry glared at him and I giggled. "But seriously, think of people who are humans that would be devastated if the person they cared about mysteriously 'disappeared'"

I nodded, biting my lip. This is something I can't wrap my head around. I asked the question that has been on my mind for a while. "How did you resist?"

"Resist what?" Zayn asked.

"Drinking my blood. How?"

"I don't know exactly what stopped me at first. You knew what I was and I didn't know if you would tell or not. I didn't care about you then. But when I got to know you, and trust you, and care about you, drinking your blood wasn't something on my mind. " Harry finished for Zayn.

Zayn awed sarcastically, earning a elbow jab from yours truly.

"That's really sweet. " I kissed Harry on the lips. I could hear Zayn gagging with my super vamp hearing. I can't believe I have him back. And we'll be together. Forever. With Zayn.... I still don't know what to think about him.

We drove back to my house. And Klaus was there. "Why are you here?"

"I forgot I left my partner. " Say what?

I could feel Harry's body tense. "I thought you said I could stay?"

"I know but there are a few more errands I need you for. It's alright you'll be back before graduation. " Klaus took Harry and vamp speeded out of my house. What just happened? Tears filled my eyes.

"Oh my god. " I choked out. "I just got him back. "

"It's alright Phoebe. " Zayn pulled me into a tight embrace.

"Klaus said he'll have Harry back before graduation. "

"Graduation is 3 months away Zayn! Anything could happen in 3 months. Klaus has a horrible temper. " Tears began to spew out of my eyes. "What if he breaks his promise and kills me again?! Or even worse Harry?!"

"Shh. It's going to be alright. " He loosed his hold on me and looked into my eyes. "I promise I won't let anything hurt you and I'm not going to break the promise. " His eyes were a warm caramel color.

"Do you really mean that?" He nodded.

----

Ok I'm not goin to make this story gradually become uber predictable. Don't believe every detail is all I have to say. Like Phoebe said, ANYTHING could happen in three months.

Guess what?! I'm back. Permanently. I just hope that I can get my readers back. If you can help I beg you. Get my story out. I love all of my readers.

I will try to update more. Short chapters= More Updates. Long chapters= Long periods of no writing. I prefer the short chapters. I think it gets the point across and isn't extensive. I mean I don't spend forever on the small things.

Ok bye.

~Fiona missed you all.