Hybrids Can't Make Hybrids

Hola! Sorry I haven't updated. I'm so blocked right now. I have an idea. Hope you guys like it. I worked really hard on it. Trying to make my story with a slightly dofferent storyline than the series. Now enjoy my creativity. :{) <----Mustache Smiley. SORRY SO SHORT I DID THIS IN A COUPLE HOURS UPDATES USUALLY TAKE ALL DAY I'M SORRY :'(

-

Klaus.

Over the course of a few weeks I have been using Phoebe's blood supply to make hybrids. I now have a total of 15 hybrids. It might not seem like a lot, but it will do for now. Everything is finally coming into place. I was at my house talking with my hybrids when there was a knock at the door. I told Thomas, one of the hybrids to answer it for me.

"Klaus, the woman wants you!" Thomas called for me from the front door. I got up and normally walked to the door, not knowing if the visitor was human or not. I looked at the visitor and frowned.

"What are you doing here?" I growled at the woman. The lady sweetly smiled. She enter the house without my permission. She looked at Thomas in confusion.

"Who is this?"She pointed at Thomas, who was standing there like an imbecile. I gestured for him to go back into the living room. The woman followed Thomas. "Who are these people, Klaus?" 

"There are my hybrids, Joan." I explained to her. Her eyes widened.

"You. made hybrids?" She asked me. I nodded. Joan groaned. "You idiot." She put her palm against her face.

"Pardon?" I don't think I heard her properly.

She eyed me. "You can't make hybrids Niklaus. It messes with the freaking laws of nature!" Joan screeched loudly. 'A human has to make the hybrids or else there will be disatrous results." She raised her voice a couple octaves and continued, "Did you get the blood from a doppelganger?" Her grey eyes begged for me to say no.

"No.' I lied, hoping that would be the end of the conversation. She narrow her eyes at me.

"I can tell when you're lying to me, Niklaus. I don't like liars." Joan put a spell on me that made my head pound insanely. I started to scream and fell to the floor. My hybrids rushed to my side. Joan put the same spell on them and they dropped to the floor in pain. " You do know that the doppelganger/hybrid curse forbids a hybrid from creating hybrids right? It connects a doppelganger to the hybrids" I raised my head.

"Soon, the doppelganger will start to get sick and die. When she is finally dead, your hybrids will die as well. You might even die along with them."

"That's not fair!" Interrupted one of my unnamed hybrids. I told him to shut up so she would continue. I got up and so did my hybrids. We didn't dare take a step closer to Joan.

"But, if you kill the doppelganger, you and your 'precious' hybrids will be safe." She finished. I stared at her in disbelief.

"If I kill the doppelganger, I won't be able to make anymore hybrids." I pointed out. She nodded. 

"Klaus, what matters more, your life or making more hybrids?" Silence hung in the room for what seemed like forever.

I finally broke the silence. "Is there a loophole or an alternate solution?" She began to nod but quickly shook her head.

"There is......But it's..too risky."She trailed her words to add suspense. She shook her head a seond time.

"What is it?" I desperately pleaded. "Tell me?"

"3 generations of witches can break the curse using the abrogare lamia homo lupus maledictio spell."

"Undo vampire man wolf curse?" I translate into English. She nodded.

"Goodbye Klaus," She turned around to leave. I stopped her by grabbing her arm. 

"What was the reason you stopped by?" I inquired. She shrugged,

"I just wanted to stop by." She smirked. :Goodbye Klaus." Joan walked out of the door and lightly closed it behind herself. My hybrids began to bombard me with questions like: "Are we going to die?, Is this the end?, Is that lady for real?,Will you please hold me?"

"To answer your questions:No we are not., this is not the end, that lady is for real, and no I will not hold you.' I answered calmly. "We are either going to find some witches, or kill Phoebe Davis."

'

 Phoebe.

 I was talking to Krista on the phone when I started feeling dizzy.

"Phoebe are you okay?" Krista sounded concerned. My eyes rolled back and I dropped the phone and fell to the floor. Last thing I heard was Krista's screaming.

---

Sorry so short and spaced out. It's late and I wanted to squeeze in an update :) I'm hyped on caffeine too. Shhh don't tell my mom. She doesn't like me with caffeine. I have ADHD so me+caffeine=HYPER! I have to go before my uncle comes in and looks at my computer. Bye

~Fiona