The Bet (Part 1 of 2)

Hola! I finally reached my goal of 1 comment. Took y'all long enough :). This might be a little too short so another update later. :) Thank you @iWILLmarryharrystyle. :). I love smiley faces. I watched this true story movie about Anna Nicole and it was so sad. Her son died from drug overdose before she did. :'( Now on to the story

--

Zayn.

I doubt that Phoebe will make it through the day. After you just transform you can hardly make it 30 minutes without blood. Harry and I took her to the carnival in the next town over.

Instantly, we could tell Phoebe was thirsty, but she did a good job of pretending she wasn't. Every human that bumped into her, she breathed in the scent of their blood and her eyes held thirst.

Harry held her hand. "We can leave if you want. " Hesmirked. Phoebe shook her head making her light brown hair hit my shoulder.

"I can do this. " She insisted letting go of Harry's hand and walked ahead. I rolled my eyes. Harry went to keep up with her but I kept my pace. A human collide with Phoebe and made them both topple over.

"OMG! I'm so sorry. " The blonde apologised helping Phoebe get up. Phoebe must have smelled her blood because her eyes grew dark. She saw me looking directly at her and masked her expression. She gave the girl a smile.

"That's alright. " She replied being fake friendly. "Don't think my shirt will be though. " Her shirt was covered with smoothie. The blonde gasped and apologised again. "Can you come with me to the bathroom so I can get it off?" The blonde nodded.

Phoebe and the girl who bumped into her went to the bathroom. Harry nudged my shoulder. "I have a feeling Phoebe is going to lose. " I nodded in agreement.

-

Phoebe.

I opened the door to the bathroom and looked around. The restroom was deserted. I smirked. The girl she was with entered the bathroom and started wetting a paper towel. I locked the door. The blonde asked me why did I do that and I shrugged.

She handed me the paper towel. I snatched it out of her hands. "Why did you-" I cut her off by sinking my fangs into her neck. The blood refreshed me and I couldn't stop once I started. Her lifeless body drained of blood fell to the ground.

I unlocked the door with one hand then I dragged her body to a nearby dumpster. I sped to where Harry and Zayn were.

Harry was smirking at me.

"What is it?" I asked.

Zayn gestured to the corner of his mouth. "You've got a little..." I quickly wiped the blood away. "The blood's gone. " He grinned. "You already lost the bet. "

--

Sorry so short. My iPhone's keyboard is being a dumba** THANK YOU @IWILLmarryharrystyle. Love you! :* I love all my readers! Continue reading!

~Fiona is going to throw her iPod at the wall (Most likely)